Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Divine Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2012
Ok here is what i was thinking:
Baby/teen/adult/ancient/epic/mega/DIVINE i know that mega just came out but for the future when everyone has mega pets you could add the divine rank it is just a idea i mean mega just came out i mean just came out but still...
i dont know how many xp it will take to get from mega to divine but just leave in comments what you think :D
if the word divine doesnt fit well then how about supreme? put what you think is better for a name in comments as well :) i personally like divine better but i dont care witch one is pick i would be happy with both of them :)
i was thinking when your pet gets to this level it sparkles or shines to where it will make people try to get there a little harder.
well that is what i my suggestion is hope you like
(plz comment :D)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
samesonganddance wrote:
Ok here is what i was thinking:
Baby/teen/adult/ancient/epic/mega/DIVINE i know that mega just came out but for the future when everyone has mega pets you could add the divine rank it is just a idea i mean mega just came out i mean just came out but still...
i dont know how many xp it will take to get from mega to divine but just leave in comments what you think :D
if the word divine doesnt fit well then how about supreme? put what you think is better for a name in comments as well :) i personally like divine better but i dont care witch one is pick i would be happy with both of them :)
i was thinking when your pet gets to this level it sparkles or shines to where it will make people try to get there a little harder.
well that is what i my suggestion is hope you like
(plz comment :D)

No, no... A thousand times, no.

Mega pets are already a cash-grab~ KI did this so more people would buy the snack packs to avoid the murderously-slow torture that is pet-leveling. Getting to 2000 xp, with only in-game snacks, would take months or years, and most people don't have that kind of time or money to spend on something destined for failure (since most in-game pets will get selfish talents anyway).

PS: If I had to pick one, Supreme would be much better, as Divine generally carries a religious connotation and may be considered "offensive" to some.

Cheers,
-veebz

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
Like me. I'm atheist and I may love my angel pets (seraph and yuletide spirits) but I sure don't want any of mine divine.

Megas ticked me off. Add another level to that and I'll give up on pets altogether. I already think they should lower the step to epic to 750 and it should end there frankly but if they had to have mega, it should have 1000 and now you want something that's 4,000 xp! Boo hiss!

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Oh, it took them 2 years before they even went up 1, who knows how long it will be before another.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
If you are level 80, using only level 5 snacks and no crowns, it will take 3 weeks to train a pet from epic to mega. At level 80 though, you can easily farm mirror lake and get better snacks. At that point, it would only take you 15 or 16 days if you farmed mirror lake once a day. Mega isn't too hard to hit, you just have to be patient and dedicated if you don't have crowns to use.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
vonawesome1 wrote:
samesonganddance wrote:

PS: If I had to pick one, Supreme would be much better, as Divine generally carries a religious connotation and may be considered "offensive" to some.

Cheers,
-veebz

Agreed. I think Legendary or Majestic would be ideal, but I am assuming there are space requirements so maybe Grand?

On the other issues: If you don't want to train your pet up further then don't. I have never felt like it since it's there that I had to do it. But it's cool to have the option. I won't train up most of my pets to mega (have only done one), but if I get bored one day it's something I may do. I like that my pet can offer my wizard more. And for those people who have first generation pets (only saying first gen because you know for sure what abilities the pet holds) and haven't gotten an ability they really want then they have another chance of getting it.