Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Have Enough With This!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 04, 2012
Guardian Sprite isn't helpless! And whats wrong with pvp? Huh? Its a good boost for like defeating that Malistere that you always die when use that deadly Wraith like Four times! Back to Guardian Sprite She/He can use up to Saytr for healing! Even though i only saw it do cards up to Saytr and Leperchaun, PVP is supposed to help you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thinking Before Learning is Bad, Learning Before Thinking Is Worse

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
2 things: 1. Malistare has become one of the easiest bosses in the game.

2. You do not get Guardian Spirit until level 75, waaaaay past Malistare.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
wizardgamer2415 wrote:
Guardian Sprite isn't helpless! And whats wrong with pvp? Huh? Its a good boost for like defeating that Malistere that you always die when use that deadly Wraith like Four times! Back to Guardian Sprite She/He can use up to Saytr for healing! Even though i only saw it do cards up to Saytr and Leperchaun, PVP is supposed to help you!

Huh??? Clarification please! I don't get what Malistaire has to do with PVP. He's not even an opponent in PVP. I don't get what Guardian Sprite has to do with PVP in this matter. What's all this about???

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
wizardgamer2415 wrote:

First of all Challenging bosses dont start until after dragonspyre. Second of all, Guardian spirit is a problem in pvp not pve. And i agree it isnt helpless, but i dont get what your trying to say lol

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
gtafreak101 wrote:
2 things: 1. Malistare has become one of the easiest bosses in the game.

2. You do not get Guardian Spirit until level 75, waaaaay past Malistare.

Agreed.

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
People, the OP isn't talking about Guardian SPIRIT, he/she is talking about the MINION SPRITE guardian....

The really useless life minion that took your traps at low levels and healed the wrong person.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
kamarynjelise wrote:
People, the OP isn't talking about Guardian SPIRIT, he/she is talking about the MINION SPRITE guardian....

The really useless life minion that took your traps at low levels and healed the wrong person.

Oh okay, let me change my post to 2 things:

1 Guardian Sprite has 350 health, dies in DS before casting her first heal, not worth the 4 pips.

2 Malistare will knock the sprite out along with you, eating up your 4 pips.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
calm down fellas i may not be a life wizard but i am the wizard that studys myth,fire,storm and healing for life but we dont need to make a big idea over one week spell if u half to pvp to prove it but we all need to chill. from jacob dragonslinger lvl 80 myth,fire,storm

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
That's what happens with a lot of spells. Once you get to higher worlds, it starts to do less in your battles.

Caroline Sunbright level 70 life

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
danashflame1230 wrote:
First of all Challenging bosses dont start until after dragonspyre. Second of all, Guardian spirit is a problem in pvp not pve. And i agree it isnt helpless, but i dont get what your trying to say lol
I think what he/she is trying to say is he/she is tired of people complaining about pvp and that people especially complain about gaurdian spirit. I wish people would stop argueing about gaurdian spirit aswell Come on guys you just argue about spells because you don't win because of those spells so you want to win more so you start a riot and eventually the spell is downgraded. That is a HUGE disadvantage for life pvp not only that, it's also unfair for life pve, they don't even pvp (That includes me). Ok I'm going crazy now better stop lol.

Level 38 Magus Theurgist Gabriel Ashleaf

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
really the only way to not get beat by other archmages is get health with high damage and high resist and stalk up on some treasure cards ones that will let u use in pvp hope it works out for ya

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
minecraftcutiegirl... on Sep 29, 2012 wrote:

You dont make no sense xD, your saying the good things about guardian spirit but not the cons, btw guardian spirit isn't overpowered anyway because first of all, doom and gloom, infections, etc lol. Second of all, when you revive, you have one or two pips, when a balance can judgement you and kill you the same, a fire using link or heckhound, or storm using lightning bats or shark, guardian spirit can be countered just as easy.. Pvp has nothing to do with the main story line, even though i am pro at it lol, and malistaire doesnt get hard until you meet him again in ( spoilers_ azteca!