Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No mystery in the Vault of Ice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
Okay, so I am wondering, what do I do the arrow points to defeat the Keeper, but the door isn't opened because one of the "mysteries" to be solved is missing? :(

---
EDIT: My apologies, I should have been more clear. I defeated one of the "keepers" but the mystery didn't appear. The other two did and the door still didn't open. There was a glitch of some kind and so the third puzzle just wasn't there. So, I exited and started over again and got it done. Thank you so much for the helpful hints! What wonderful & helpful wizards there are in this game!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
mollyann812000 wrote:
Okay, so I am wondering, what do I do the arrow points to defeat the Keeper, but the door isn't opened because one of the "mysteries" to be solved is missing? :(

Ignore the arrows in that dungeon. There are three 'keepers' that you must defeat and solve their puzzles BEFORE the vault will open.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Breaking_the_Vault

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
mollyann812000 wrote:

This quest really should have some more explaining - I have went in here with several menu chats players over time and they can not figure it out, they stand at that door trying to get it to open and before I can beat all three witches and unlock the door for them they flee.

I don't know if they ever get past this quest line to continue on. The first time I did this quest, our group was over a 1/2 hour figuring out what it wanted us to do.