Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a new mount!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
can kingsisle make some new mounts like the opposite of hydra i forgot whats it called and a car ooh i know a flying car i think that would be epic and a hyena it can be in a hoard pack those are the only permanent mounts the flying car a hyena and opposite of hydra about the car it could be a 4 person mount 2 at the back seats and 2 at front the first front guy is the driver cause he got the steering wheel. who thinks its a great idea. the opposite of hydra is three person like hydra you know the opposite of hydra is death life myth. and remember it will be in a hoard pack kingsisle you add all the pets and clothes and everything.

thanks

in wizard101 i am malvin death walker :D

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
Defender
Jul 11, 2011
malvin deathwalker on Sep 29, 2012 wrote:
no prob dude just make sure you have good ideas people will always like it
from the tone he posted in i don't think he likes it, :P

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
by the time wizard101 keeps upgrading people dont like it i mean look at this message board style it is cool but we like the old school theam when i first started there was only one mounts and really no packs well not that much at least what i am trying to say is can we go back to them old days when there was no archmages or no new worlds we like it old ways and i hope it goes back to that i w101