Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Special Effects

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
So I'm not sure whether to post this in the ideas section or the pets section because it's an idea about a pet, but I'm here so I'll write it here.

With the introduction of mega pets, I'm wondering if KI would be kind enough to offer a little graphical tweaking on behalf of those of us whose pets have powder burns from shooting out of cannons, missing whiskers from turning hairpin corners while dodging countless ghosts, bruises from being hammered and spun through the ninja course rinse cycle, and sore paws from dancing until their owners saw stars. I think reaching Mega deserves a special treat, because seriously, that takes some dedication. I'm not thinking in grand terms, but maybe reward the pets who have achieved 2k experience and Mega with something like the sparkling wisp effect that appears on players who wear the crowns shop mastery necklace, or make them a tad larger than non-mega pets...just for a small touch of distinction. That shouldn't be too hard, and it would make my foo dogs happier than a 500 stack of goat's head cheese snacks.

~Cheers