Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Way to Get Amber

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 13, 2009
I think the best way to get amber is to garden on all accounts at once so you will always gets lots of amber. I do this to get all my Mega Pet snacks!

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Bravo sir. You just wasted a post space on something nearly all crafters in the spiral know.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
gtafreak101 wrote:
Bravo sir. You just wasted a post space on something nearly all crafters in the spiral know.

No need to be harsh, maybe some players dont know this, even though amber crafts are pretty high leveled.

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
I think this way works better than an idea I had:
Amber just will not enter my pc through osmosis.
:D
pods

Defender
Jul 06, 2011
i'm trying to get amber and they only plant that SOMETIMES gives it is white tiger lily. you have to switch realms about 30 times before you find one that someone sold, then when you click to buy it, it says this item is sold. the alternative is to farm in avalon or tower of the helephant. i dont know about other people, but i dont got all day to farm in avalon. i dont play that much and the time that i do is precious. can anyone suggest another plant that gives amber?

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
brickhead12 wrote:
i'm trying to get amber and they only plant that SOMETIMES gives it is white tiger lily. you have to switch realms about 30 times before you find one that someone sold, then when you click to buy it, it says this item is sold. the alternative is to farm in avalon or tower of the helephant. i dont know about other people, but i dont got all day to farm in avalon. i dont play that much and the time that i do is precious. can anyone suggest another plant that gives amber?

I have planted king parsleys for amber. They will reseed at elder, and even give seeds at mature harvests. So your plants multiply. I started out with about 4 and now have about 30 after a month.
I have only received 1 amber so far out of about 12-15 elder harvests, so the drop rate is pretty low, but they are easy to care for and multiply. I will have both my wizards growing them soon.
As an aside, the bazaar shows all players in all realms no matter where you are, so just hit the seed button to refresh the list instead of trying to switch realms. (unless that is what you meant)
Good luck
pods

Survivor
May 13, 2010
pods1973 wrote:
brickhead12 wrote:

I have planted king parsleys for amber. They will reseed at elder, and even give seeds at mature harvests. So your plants multiply. I started out with about 4 and now have about 30 after a month.
I have only received 1 amber so far out of about 12-15 elder harvests, so the drop rate is pretty low, but they are easy to care for and multiply. I will have both my wizards growing them soon.
As an aside, the bazaar shows all players in all realms no matter where you are, so just hit the seed button to refresh the list instead of trying to switch realms. (unless that is what you meant)
Good luck
pods
You seem to know what your talking about with reagents, so do you know what vine and braided vine is used for?

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Eric Crowspear on Sep 22, 2012 wrote:
Agreed.