Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-21-12

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Squire
Jul 09, 2010
P.S. This morning I realized there is a better pet to add to the Glacier theme set.

Aedan11 said:
* Glacier Beast = a new pet that's the sparkling white with light blue (icy) highlights Ice version of a Forest Lord Pet. It's ten talents are: Spritely, Spell Proof, Sharp Shot, Ice Dealer, Ice Giver, Ice Sniper, May Cast Woolly Mammoth, May Cast Melt, May Cast Tower Shield, May Cast Legion Shield. (In keeping with an ice pet.) It's Max Stats are all 350 so we can start hatching up our pets to Max Stats to bring out the new 12% talents.

But now I say (lol)
Glacier Bear Pet = A polar bear cub pet that resembles as nearly as possible (avoiding a lawsuit) the Coca-Cola Christmas polar bears. It's got all the same talents and stats I said before but it's a baby polar bear ---like the one in the Christmas ads for Coke.

Explorer
May 15, 2009
You'd love to use an Phoenix mount, Heckhound pet, and Immolate spell for sure.

Administrator
Ronster55 wrote:

1. A Professor Falmea Bobblehead, who knows what power it contains!

The Spiral may never know. ::grin:: Thanks all for the great survival suggestions! A new Feedback Friday should be making it's appearance shortly.

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea