Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Schools better at different lvls

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2009
I was thinking, and i realized that all the different schools have a time frame of lvls in which they have more of an advantage at pvp. (This is only applying to 1v1)
1-20: this is really anyone's game. Most low lvls just use treasures so whoever has the better treasures wins.
20-28: DEATH. At this point, death has most, if not all of their buffs. They are also given skeletal knight, which is a higher lvl card (rank 5) for that lvl when most people are only given rank 4 spells. Add this to their vampire and poison, and they can be deadly between their stealing health, DoT, and ability to one hit k.o.
28-38: BALANCE: By this point balance has been given judgement. oh snap. Judgement is the highest base single-hitting attack in the game, and balance is given this weapon at a fairly young lvl. Also, the only defense you have against such a weapon is your towers sheilds and weaknesses, which can be easily removed with cleanse ward and pierce. Balance also has their tri-shields which can be added to other defenses to slow down your attack.
38-48: MYTH. Now myth has all of their minions and their special earthquake. A myth wizard can summon their minions and hit you with their two hit minotaur or orthrus which means it takes twice as long for you to shield. They can also use earthquake, taking off your shields and blades to stall you even more.
48-60: FIRE. Here, i dont think fire has a huge advantage, but i still believe they are the best for this range of lvls. With all their DoTs, is hard to shield against them, they have decent firepower (no pun intended :D) The -90% from Efreet can also prove irritating if you cant find a wand spell or small attack.
60-70: ICE. Here ice has tons of resist and their attacks arent too shabby anymore. They can still be defeated, but it takes quite a bit of effort.
70-80:LIFE. With Guardian Spirit and all their heals they become very difficult to keep dead and eventually can keep beating away at you until you die.
( Sry storm, but you really dont have an advantage at any lvl. I feel for you though, because i've tried 1v1 with my storm aswell and havent done anything great)

So what do you guys think?

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Storm actually has the advantage at low levels. Pity I didn't have my membership to enjoy it then. >.<

Anyways, Ice is also great for level 20-30 PvP as I have an Ice sergeant in that range of levels.

As for your other theories, I shall have to test them.