Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can someone tell me...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
How do I get to Moshue? Sorry if I spelled it wrong, I am not very familiar with the names. My friends say it has lots of quests. Other than teleport to a friend, What level or certain quest do you need to be?

Administrator
Your character is only level 18, young Wizard. you have a long way to go before you can earn your own way in MooShu.

Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia.

Once you have been given that quest, you can access Krokotopia through the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

After you’ve completed Krokotopia, you can move on to Marleybone, then MooShu, then Dragonspyre, Celestia, Zafaria and Avalon.
You can visit Grizzleheim at level 5, but cannot return until level 20.
You can visit Wysteria at level 25.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
The houses in Mooshu are also very expensive. You will need about 40,000 gold to buy a house in Mooshu but there are no quests that you have to do to get the house.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Each world unlocks after you beat the story line quests in the world prior to it and you are the appropriate level. So beat wizard city story line then get Krok, beat Krok then get marley, Beat marley an get mooshu ect....