Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Online history of Accounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
Hi,

I'm a dad and proud "young" wizard in training, living far away from my son who also enjoys the game.
What I'm looking for is a means to determine our online history in game and I haven't seen such info in the "My Accounts" or other available options, even if logging in with the master password to review all my family accounts.
I also tried searching the forums for "online history" not really supposing there could be a better set of search terms :)

Perhaps, this is not possible in our world of wizardry?

Administrator
Welcome to the Spiral, and happy to hear you're having fun.

I'm not sure what kind of history you're looking for. At this time you can view the Crowns spending on your family accounts, but we do not display time played, last logged in, or other details.

Was there something in particular you needed? Perhaps our support team can assist you if you have a specific question about an account within your Family of Accounts and you can contact them through email to support@wizard101.com

community@wizard101.com
Defender
May 24, 2012
Dear Mr. Wazza,
The support team is great and may be more private for what you need. Let them know what you need, they'll Email you back. The rest of us may not need to know your family business.

Brecken Ashwalker, Astute Necromancer

Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
Just out of curiosity, what online history can be viewed by others.

Administrator
lucario37 wrote:
Just out of curiosity, what online history can be viewed by others.

Other than your posts on these message boards, none at all. He was asking about the accounts that are grouped within his Family of Accounts.

community@wizard101.com