Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Note Of Thanks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Hey guys! Such a long time since I've been here. I just have a few things to say.
Firstly, I just need to give an EXTREME thank you to King Isle. I came back here after about a year of not playing, because I went back to my World of Warcraft. Not that Wizard101 was getting boring, there was no real reason to it, just was going to switch games. I played WoW for a year, and ended up getting extremely angry at their customer service and their lack of caring. I came back to Wizard101. I had a few things to ask, and was IMMEDIATELY replied with useful answers from the customer service!
I was so glad to find out that the customer service didn't tell me to go ask the questions on the forums(Which is what angered me with WoW). That is one thing you guys are Amazing with. When my brother deleted my character, I got my character back within 5 hours. Which I was very happy with(And made my whole day!)
Secondly, I wanted to say that this is the best community I have been in. There are times when things do get rough, or well...bad, but it's better than other MMO/MMORPG(s). It's a well-rounded community, and I have made a GREAT load of online friends here. It's just amazing, and I would like to thank you for that.

This is all I have to say, as I thank you guys allot for making this. I'm not trying to suck-up or anything, but I just think you guys deserve a HUGE thank you!

Thank you! :D

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Kolee wrote:
Hey guys! Such a long time since I've been here. I just have a few things to say.
Firstly, I just need to give an EXTREME thank you to King Isle. I came back here after about a year of not playing, because I went back to my World of Warcraft. Not that Wizard101 was getting boring, there was no real reason to it, just was going to switch games. I played WoW for a year, and ended up getting extremely angry at their customer service and their lack of caring. I came back to Wizard101. I had a few things to ask, and was IMMEDIATELY replied with useful answers from the customer service!
I was so glad to find out that the customer service didn't tell me to go ask the questions on the forums(Which is what angered me with WoW). That is one thing you guys are Amazing with. When my brother deleted my character, I got my character back within 5 hours. Which I was very happy with(And made my whole day!)
Secondly, I wanted to say that this is the best community I have been in. There are times when things do get rough, or well...bad, but it's better than other MMO/MMORPG(s). It's a well-rounded community, and I have made a GREAT load of online friends here. It's just amazing, and I would like to thank you for that.

This is all I have to say, as I thank you guys allot for making this. I'm not trying to suck-up or anything, but I just think you guys deserve a HUGE thank you!

Yes, i know right! Customerservice answers back no matter what, in problems. Isnt it just fantastic!

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Kolee wrote:

It is hard to find games like this anymore :P. Usually from other games all the costumer service does is give bad advice. Nothing to really solve or help you.

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
This is my first MMORPG and time after time, despite recent problems in the spiral, I think I picked well. The customer service is one reason why. They've answered -- politely -- even when it was an utterly stupid mistake I made causing the problem (had my settings wrong) and were not condescending or snobbish. Just told me how to fix it. I'm so appalled when I see comments on how other games treat their customers or, quite frankly, when I check their prices out. KI rocks!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I think the customer service is so good it spoils some people sometimes. Then when they go to another game, they end up raging (From what I have seen at least)