Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Statue of Koto wont drop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
Dear Wizard101 Professors,

What is the drop % of (The Statue of Koto) ?

I mean UGH.

I have farmed Jade Oni off & on for the past 7 or 8 months,

must have killed him 1000s of times by now,

got every other drop from his wide assortment of clothing, countless ( Oni's Jade Blades ), numerous Decorative Cannons, Imperial Statues & Statue Bases, pets, etc.

BUT NO STATUE of KOTO

I farmed countless times in the Tree of Life instance for the Statue of Hyottoko & failed, but then I discovered it for sale in the crown shop & was able to buy for gold. YAY!!!

BUT NO STATUE of KOTO

You see... the back door of my Sun Palace leads to a dueling arena & I wanted to display the statues on either side of the door way.

BUT I GOT NO STATUE of KOTO

Everyone else I ever talked too in the game or has farmed with me got this statue easy. Most multiple times. This 1 wizard who farmed Jade Oni with me for 6 hours got 10, & the other two wizards got 4 and 6. Me... ZERO

I farmed Jade Oni 100s of times solo & not 1 single Koto drop.

I know drops are completely random & there are no tricks to increasing the chances of a drop, but at some point the laws of probability should come into play. So.... what makes one wizard super lucky at getting rare drops & another have zero chance?

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
You just have to keep trying. That is the only way. Drops you get from bosses are random.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
QuantumCat wrote:

I mean UGH.

got every other drop from his wide assortment of clothing, countless ( Oni's Jade Blades ), numerous Decorative Cannons, Imperial Statues & Statue Bases, pets, etc.

BUT NO STATUE of KOTO

I farmed countless times in the Tree of Life instance for the Statue of Hyottoko & failed, but then I discovered it for sale in the crown shop & was able to buy for gold. YAY!!!

BUT NO STATUE of KOTO

You see... the back door of my Sun Palace leads to a dueling arena & I wanted to display the statues on either side of the door way.

Everyone else I ever talked too in the game or has farmed with me got this statue easy. Most multiple times. This 1 wizard who farmed Jade Oni with me for 6 hours got 10, & the other two wizards got 4 and 6. Me... ZERO

I know drops are completely random & there are no tricks to increasing the chances of a drop, but at some point the laws of probability should come into play. So.... what makes one wizard super lucky at getting rare drops & another have zero chance?

Just keep trying. Bosses drop items randomly.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
There is no percentage: ALL drops by bosses are rare. Keep trying or try the bazaar. Everyone experiences the same thing. Frustrating? sure, but hardly something to get angry over. It's a game, remember? :)

Survivor
May 15, 2012
Robert Quick on Sep 12, 2012 wrote:

I mean UGH.

BUT NO STATUE of KOTO

BUT NO STATUE of KOTO

i got a blade from a oni and i wasn't farming i got lucky so try it again try changing servers sometimes it helps

Survivor
Nov 22, 2012
yes it does drop i got it on my first try with Jade Oni