Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

World idea!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
A world, with a dark sky, stars, shooting stars, with wizard NPCS. This is the level 80-90 world. Another villian tries to destroy Wizard City, by taking the power orb! You must defeat this villian and collect the power orb before Wizard City is destroyed! (The sky is dark, with stars and all in most or all areas, most NPCS wizards.) Once you complete the world, you get a wand that gives 50 block, 30 critical (level 90 only) and has a fancy design on it and all, just a really fancy fire card giving wand. (140 dmg, 6 cards) And maybe once you reach 90 you could be: Mega archmage or something. (idk) well you all get the idea, and the world could be called: Magic City. I think you get the idea, i might edit a little. Also the wand could be fancy with a star at the end-but you actually use the wand and shoot a fireball. (Note that these are wand spells) And in the main zone, wizard NPCS use their wand to try to cast stuff and all.

Jasmine/Jessica

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
A world, with a dark sky, stars, shooting stars, with wizard NPCS. This is the level 80-90 world. Another villian tries to destroy Wizard City, by taking the power orb! You must defeat this villian and collect the power orb before Wizard City is destroyed! (The sky is dark, with stars and all in most or all areas, most NPCS wizards.) Once you complete the world, you get a wand that gives 50 block, 30 critical (level 90 only) and has a fancy design on it and all, just a really fancy fire card giving wand. (140 dmg, 6 cards) And maybe once you reach 90 you could be: Mega archmage or something. (idk) well you all get the idea, and the world could be called: Magic City. I think you get the idea, i might edit a little. Also the wand could be fancy with a star at the end-but you actually use the wand and shoot a fireball. (Note that these are wand spells) And in the main zone, wizard NPCS use their wand to try to cast stuff and all.

Jasmine/Jessica

Mega Archmage is really unoriginal and boring. Archmage really isn't real word anyway. Seriously? Magic City? How unoriginal. Wizards used Magic so WC isn't really different from MC. And the idea of dark skies and shooting stars is like Celestia, which is based off of space. And you can't start a new arc without ending the old one. Morganthe hasn't been destroyed yet so you can't start another villain arc.