Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sudrilund ice wall help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
For some reason when I try to get past the ice wall on the bridge the game will not let me through... and I already did the quest that allows me to pass. I already tryed logging off and back on but it still wont let me cross. Is there any way this can be fixed?

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
I'm having the same problem today, though I was able to get past it once by changing realms while standing in front of the ice wall, and once by logging out and then back in. I completed the quest to break the ice wall yesterday, and it is visibly broken.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
Survivor
Aug 10, 2012
I am having the same issue. I have quests i need to complete on the other side of the wall but it wont let me past.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2011
I'm having the same problem. I was able to get in by defeating that tough boss (don't remember his name). I then got stuck in there. Could have teleported out, but looked for help.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
same problem today, might try changing realms. is anyone closer to solving the problem.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Here it is the 21st of Oct and I am having the same problem. I will try the change realms suggestion and see if that fixes it but this needs to be looking into. I have reported it as a bug.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
I am having the same problem. The only way i can get around it is to as a friend to come and get across for me, then I have to teleport to them.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
I will try the changing realms thing, but have any of you thought about maybe porting to Northguard and coming back?

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
I had the same problem once. I didn't even think about changing realms or logging of and then logging in. I asked my friend if he could help me get past it with him going in their and I just port to him. I had to do the quest the pet Kraken. I already completed the world and now the glitch is fixed for me.