Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why cant i get mana burn?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
When i try to go to fiana yellowknife to get my mana burn spell she doesnt have the exclamation mark on top of her head. I finished gh wt and got avalining hands

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
aditha12 wrote:
When i try to go to fiana yellowknife to get my mana burn spell she doesnt have the exclamation mark on top of her head. I finished gh wt and got avalining hands

As with every other post you've made here, it's because you don't meet one or more of the quest requirements.

I can't access Central at the moment, but will link you anyway:
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Mana_Burn

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Explorer
May 07, 2011
To get Mana Burn, you must:

1.Be Level 72

2.Have completed the guest 'No Pain, No Agravaine' from Friar Nolan.

After completing the quest 'No Pain, No Agravaine', you will obtain your spell Mana Burn. At level 75, you can get the quest 'Always After Me Charms' from Fianna Yellowknife, and get your Supernova spell, provided you have Mana Burn. Hope this helped.

Alex DuskGlade, Archmage Thaumaturge.

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
vonawesome1 wrote:
aditha12 wrote:

As with every other post you've made here, it's because you don't meet one or more of the quest requirements.

I can't access Central at the moment, but will link you anyway:
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Mana_Burn

Actually, i got it. That is because i get it from Friar Nolan.