Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Wizard Deck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Hello. Right now my fire wizard is level 72 and is on the start of the Drum Jungle (I did the waterworks alot.) Now I realized I could've had a better deck, but I don't know how can I improve it. So I thought other fellow wizards would help :D

My Deck: Bundle Of Enternal Flame

The Spells: 7 Efreets, 6 Fire Dragons, 6 Fireblades, 4 Glacial Shields, 5 Heck Hounds, 5 Helephants, 2 Meteor Strikes, 4 Power Links, 8 Rain of Fires, 2 Wyldfires, 4 Dream Shields, 3 Fients, 4 Themic Shields and 1 Elemental Blade.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
One thing that I have found helpful is to change as you go. Having the same deck doesn't always work for all the battles that will happen. I have a transcended ice, and a grandmaster death and they both solo fine as long as I update my deck as I go along. I hope this helps :D

Explorer
Feb 12, 2011
danik101 wrote:
Hello. Right now my fire wizard is level 72 and is on the start of the Drum Jungle (I did the waterworks alot.) Now I realized I could've had a better deck, but I don't know how can I improve it. So I thought other fellow wizards would help :D

My Deck: Bundle Of Enternal Flame

The Spells: 7 Efreets, 6 Fire Dragons, 6 Fireblades, 4 Glacial Shields, 5 Heck Hounds, 5 Helephants, 2 Meteor Strikes, 4 Power Links, 8 Rain of Fires, 2 Wyldfires, 4 Dream Shields, 3 Fients, 4 Themic Shields and 1 Elemental Blade.

Wow. All i can say is - How do you ever get the cards you want with such a big deck?? I have a level 78 fire, and for the mobs in AV, I have just:

2 fireblades (and my gear gives me one additional fireblade that stacks)
1 elemental blade
2 meteor
2 fire dragon
4 Colossal
2 Tower shield
1 Reshuffle (almost never use it, but I like to have it as a "just in case" when using a small deck)

I do have a life amulet, so my sideboard is all heals.

For boss fights, I will throw in a couple extra tower shields, a wyldfire, and then add a couple Efreet and RoF, depending on the boss/minion health.

I tend to play my fire like a storm - hit big and get out fast.