Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enhancements to Game Play--Especially Pvp

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
Hi I'm Liam Swiftwalker, level 80 Balance Wizard.

I want this thread to be about how KI programmers could make gameplay, especially (but not limited to PvP) easier, safer, more interesting and more learningful.

I don't want this thread to be about "I wish my school could have such and such a spell" or "we should do something about this or the other school."

My first example of what I hope this thread could be about.

The Naming of Decks.

I collect Decks. Who doesn't? I keep a Starter Deck that I use for enchanting cards. I use a smallish deck for farming in one cave and a larger deck for farming in certain dungeons.

I have one Astrological Gallery I use for 1v1 and another Astrological Gallery I use for 2v2.

Wouldn't it be cool if we could re-name our decks?! I would love to be able to name one deck "1v1 Deck" and another "2v2 deck with Life Friend" another "2v2 Deck with Storm" and so on rather than have 3 decks called "Astrological Gallery."

I look forward to replies about purpose of this thread and also to my suggestion about naming of decks.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Great Idea, I would love it. On my storm I have several decks along with 2 antikyria, each set up for different purposes. It does get annoying to have to constantly look into your deck to see which one I need to equip. Perhaps the naming can even cost a small amount of crowns(like stitching) so that KI has some monetary incentive to make changes.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Yes sir! Our biggest problem in the spiral (and PvP for that matter) is the naming of our decks!

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
I hang out in the PvP lobby a lot and I am getting all positive response to the idea of being able to name our decks.

Explorer
May 09, 2011
This would certainly be a great addition, and would make finding decks way easier. ;-)