Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I didn't get my level 58 pet!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
Hi my name's Tara Flame and i am a level 65 Balance Wizard, and i didn't get my level 58 pet after completing wintertusk and the quest for it, and my professor saying he gave it to me! But no pet egg showed up in my back pack! i thought it was a glitch, so i logged off then back on, and it still wasn't there! Can someone please fix this for me? I am very bummed about this, i worked so hard and then i got nothing in return

Administrator
Madame Penny is your backpack, young Wizard.

Please be more careful about what you proclaim, for the tale of the "boy who cried wolf" teaches a very important lesson.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jul 11, 2011
DestinyAwaits777 on Sep 3, 2012 wrote:
Hi my name's Tara Flame and i am a level 65 Balance Wizard, and i didn't get my level 58 pet after completing wintertusk and the quest for it, and my professor saying he gave it to me! But no pet egg showed up in my back pack! i thought it was a glitch, so i logged off then back on, and it still wasn't there! Can someone please fix this for me? I am very bummed about this, i worked so hard and then i got nothing in return

You are weird and need to look

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
DestinyAwaits777 on Sep 3, 2012 wrote:

There is ways that it might not show up.

Level 48 Pet Quest - Have you completed your level 48 pet quest.

Bank - It may of went to your bank.