Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Rank 10 Life Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2010
Note: Even though I am not a Therugist, I would like this to happen.

Spell Name: Wood Wyrm
Spell Rank: 10
Damage: 880-950 Life Damage
Extra Effects: 600 Health to user Over Time.

Animation: A Large forest filled with Pine Trees appears in the center of the stage. Some of the trees fall over, and fall into the shapes of a Dragon. Then, two Giant leaves Come out from the largest trunk, which is the body. The Leaves act as Wings. The wooden Dragon stands, uprooting itself from the ground, and roars.
(Blades, Traps, etc. happens here)
The Wooden Wyrm then stands on it's hind legs and flaps it's leaf wings, whipping up blades of wind, that cut against the opponent.
(Healing Boosts, etc happens here)
The Wood Wyrm then turns to the User and surrounds him/her with a Green Aura. The Heal Over Time is created, and the entire scene disappears.

Well that's what I got. Thoughts?
~Valkoor Soulblade, Rank 72 Pyromancer/Diviner

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
I actually like this a lot but your going to get some haters for it being a attack and a heal. If it happened i would use this spell all the time but i doubt it will happen sadly

From, Corwin trollleaf, Level 70 life wizard

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
great, you gave deaths specialty to life wow :P

Defender
Jul 11, 2011

Defender
Jul 11, 2011

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
it dont make since but if u change the name it will be perfict

Explorer
Jul 31, 2011
The actual new life spell is completely not what we need. Under powered, hit one enemy only, with 10 pips I have no time to sit and get attacked by high leveled enemies while I save up to hit again...... sure I can heal at will but then to have to save pips again.... hit alls, we need another hit all we only have one, as does death, we both need hit alls this time! (Even myth could use another good one!)
The other school's spells are interesting, I give KI that as far as creativity and happy to give the other schools that this time around but life and death, seriously need hit alls, even Myth could use another good one!

So now Forest Lord and Gnomes will stay seated firmly in my deck throughout the new world while I boost and enhance as much as possible. UGH please consider changing it.