Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New ideas from Corwin trollleaf

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
Hello kingsisle and everyone who decides to read this :-) I have some ideas about just about :D pets and spells! Lets start with spells

Life
Mother Nature
1100-1450 to all enemies and a 250 absorb on caster ( We life need this damage since we've gotten weak things for a while and the absorb is actually useful you'll be surprised :D)
Animation: A normal forest then you hear a woman singing. You then see a Dryad like lady sitting on a stump singing to a bird. She then glares at the enemies, Absorbs green energy And shoots it at the enemy.

Myth
Cyclops Warlord
1000-1500 to one enemy and takes off only positive shields and blades
Animation: A cyclops warlord (Looks like final boss on cyclops lane(sorry forgot his name XD)) sees the enemy and calls on a army of cyclops which all throw hammers and rocks and random objects at the enemy.

Death
Malicious stare
1100-1550 damage to one enemy and half back to caster and a 75% off next heal to enemy.
Animation: A dark forest full of dead trees appear when you see a pair of dark glowing eyes. The eyes zap the enemy taking away its life force. It then shoots it to the moon when the energy bounces off and heals the caster.

Balance
Beware the sphinx.
1000-1475 damage to all enemies and either cast elemental dispel or spirit dispel.
Animation: The krokosphinx is being normal when suddenly his eyes turn red. The krokospinx is alive! It then crushes the enemy with its paw. If it uses elemental dispel it zaps the enemy with its Lazar eyes, And if it spirit blade it opens its mouth and and bugs fly out and swarm the enemy.

Storm
THAR SHE BLOWS!
1300-1550 and 2 storm traps on enemy( storm has been a bit overpowered so I toned it down a little bit. If you don't like it traps and blades can make a difference )
Animation: A pirate ship is sailing when a giant whale with the storm symbol on his forehead jumps out of the oceans and jumps onto the ship. It sees the enemy and shoots a giant storm ball at the enemy.

Ice
Woods,alone,wolves
1200-1400 plus 2 stuns and a ice trap.
Animation: A snowy woods appears when you hear a howl. Then you see 3 wolves come out and shoot a ice beam at the enemy. They then howl and bark causing the stuns.

Fire
Burning cottage
1230-1450 then a 50% weakness and a fire blade to caster.
Animation: a avalonian cottage appears when it suddenly burst to flames. The flames come to life and burning logs and stones and hay is thrown at the enemy. Then it howls at the enemy causing the weakness

Like them? :D Now onto pets. But they're school only pets i have no clue for other ones hehe. kingsisle will have to pick talents I'm not good with those XD

Life: Dryad (pedigree 65) Card: Mother natures daughter: exactly like dryad except it does 300 per pip
Myth: Mythical Minotaur (pedigree 65) Card: Warhorn: Just like minotaur but does 100 damage then 1000.
Death:Dark cloud(a black cloud with glowing red eyes)(Pedigree 65) Card: A bit lighter darkness: Gives a dark sprite but it does 900 damage
Balance: Walking krokospinx (Pedigree 65) Card: Krokotillian and does 800 damage and puts a weakness on one enemy.
Fire: Fire Fire Fire ( pedigree 65)( it a giant fireball :P) Card: Mander except it does 1000 damage
Ice: Frost giant (pedigree 65) Card: Frost giant
Storm: ITS A WHALE! ( pedigree 65)( it a whale ) Card: sirens

Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
mommala wrote:
Hello kingsisle and everyone who decides to read this :-) I have some ideas about just about :D pets and spells! Lets start with spells

Life
Mother Nature
1100-1450 to all enemies and a 250 absorb on caster ( We life need this damage since we've gotten weak things for a while and the absorb is actually useful you'll be surprised :D)
Animation: A normal forest then you hear a woman singing. You then see a Dryad like lady sitting on a stump singing to a bird. She then glares at the enemies, Absorbs green energy And shoots it at the enemy.

Myth
Cyclops Warlord
Animation: A cyclops warlord (Looks like final boss on cyclops lane(sorry forgot his name XD)) sees the enemy and calls on a army of cyclops which all throw hammers and rocks and random objects at the enemy.

Death
Malicious stare
1100-1550 damage to one enemy and half back to caster and a 75% off next heal to enemy.
Animation: A dark forest full of dead trees appear when you see a pair of dark glowing eyes. The eyes zap the enemy taking away its life force. It then shoots it to the moon when the energy bounces off and heals the caster.

Balance
Beware the sphinx.
1000-1475 damage to all enemies and either cast elemental dispel or spirit dispel.
Animation: The krokosphinx is being normal when suddenly his eyes turn red. The krokospinx is alive! It then crushes the enemy with its paw. If it uses elemental dispel it zaps the enemy with its Lazar eyes, And if it spirit blade it opens its mouth and and bugs fly out and swarm the enemy.

Storm
THAR SHE BLOWS!
1300-1550 and 2 storm traps on enemy( storm has been a bit overpowered so I toned it down a little bit. If you don't like it traps and blades can make a difference )
Animation: A pirate ship is sailing when a giant whale with the storm symbol on his forehead jumps out of the oceans and jumps onto the ship. It sees the enemy and shoots a giant storm ball at the enemy.

Ice
Woods,alone,wolves
Animation: A snowy woods appears when you hear a howl. Then you see 3 wolves come out and shoot a ice beam at the enemy. They then howl and bark causing the stuns.

Fire
Burning cottage
Animation: a avalonian cottage appears when it suddenly burst to flames. The flames come to life and burning logs and stones and hay is thrown at the enemy. Then it howls at the enemy causing the weakness

Like them? :D Now onto pets. But they're school only pets i have no clue for other ones hehe. kingsisle will have to pick talents I'm not good with those XD

Life: Dryad (pedigree 65) Card: Mother natures daughter: exactly like dryad except it does 300 per pip
Myth: Mythical Minotaur (pedigree 65) Card: Warhorn: Just like minotaur but does 100 damage then 1000.
Death:Dark cloud(a black cloud with glowing red eyes)(Pedigree 65) Card: A bit lighter darkness: Gives a dark sprite but it does 900 damage
Balance: Walking krokospinx (Pedigree 65) Card: Krokotillian and does 800 damage and puts a weakness on one enemy.
Fire: Fire Fire Fire ( pedigree 65)( it a giant fireball :P) Card: Mander except it does 1000 damage

See i hate it when people say storm is over powered. If you ever played pvp you would know storm is to op. Also I feel both the ice and life spell are on the strong side. Ice gets double stun which is myths thing. Then life's attack is on the high side. Life isn't suppose to hit hard they are the healing school.

Also death just got a drain spell. I don't think we need another one just yet.

Didnt mean to come off as a critic but I just wanted to point out a few things.

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
mommala wrote:

Life
Mother Nature

Myth
Cyclops Warlord

Death
Malicious stare

Balance
Beware the sphinx.

Storm
THAR SHE BLOWS!

Ice
Woods,alone,wolves

Fire
Burning cottage

Completely overpowered plus the Storm attack would crash the game.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
What I would like to see for Storm is this: A card that does 1000 to 1600 damage with no side effects. Storm has not been getting good firepower lately and I feel that we desperately need some if we are to retain our school's purpose: the cannon of the game.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
mommala wrote:

Life
Mother Nature

Myth
Cyclops Warlord

Death
Malicious stare

Balance
Beware the sphinx.

Storm
THAR SHE BLOWS!

Ice
Woods,alone,wolves

Fire
Burning cottage

OK i understand that storm animation may be a bit much yes, But us life have like i said getting very very weak things. And like i said blades and traps make a big difference. And yes thanks for being rude but i do pvp and i get killed with a kracken all the time and i'm level 70 with waterworks and crown gear. Yes storm is very overpowered and yes Life is a healing school but we need firepower to ya know. PvP shouldnt be one hit kills. Your probably just angry cause it will lower your chances of 1 hit kills. Seriously pvp should be more then a minute. Why do you think people complain about pvp? Because storm is killing everyone and they use stormzilla and kracken so they wont be killed before they get their big mega one hit kill. And FYI stun is ice thing. Also i have a new animation for storm since that one was a bit much.

Storm
THAR SHE BLOWS!
same damage as before.
Animation: A calm ocean when the top of a whale appears. It glares at the enemy and lifts up the rest of his head and fires a storm beam ( or ball couldnt pick ).

Happy? Wow i didnt know people could be so rude about ideas. If you dont like it dont post anything