Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too wordy to fit here...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
I had a question that came up while I was gardening my prickly bear cacti just today, and I wondered if you could place duplicate items that a plant likes and affect the plant? For example, let's say i put in two piles of sand near my PBCs. Would the second pile of sand affect the plant? Or would only one count?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Defender
Sep 10, 2011
Drake9998 wrote:
I had a question that came up while I was gardening my prickly bear cacti just today, and I wondered if you could place duplicate items that a plant likes and affect the plant? For example, let's say i put in two piles of sand near my PBCs. Would the second pile of sand affect the plant? Or would only one count?

One of each likeable items is enough and duplicating them doesn't stack its effects. You can place more of each decorations but i do that in case some plants is not being reached or affected by any of the items.

BTW, PBC's like pixies, gnome, pile of sand and krok insect tablet (dropped by sekret guardian, the warden and warden abasi). But i did get all three of my krok insect tablets at the bazaar.

Archmages
R. Lionhand
F. Stardust
J. Winterbane
Brahm