Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with pet snacks please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Hello everyone I am an ameteur pet trainer and I was wondering if anyone had some advice for what games and snacks I should use for these talents

1. May cast Pierce

2. Spritely

3. Proof

4. May cast unicorn

5. Defy

Thank you,

I just wonder because I have a pet with proof and may cast pierce but I don't know how I got it and would like to duplicate that.

Fire wiz level 73 James SwiftSword
Storm wiz level 80 Alric RainbowHeart
Fire wiz James WillowSword level 43
Myth wiz James PearlSteed level 18
Balance wiz James DawnRiver level 1

P.S. I know that this isn't the right message boared to ask this but if there is any wizard that could help my level 43 fire with the nidavler (I don't know how to spell it) let me know and we can set up a place to meet.

Explorer
May 30, 2011
Well first off what kind of pet is it myth,balance,life,death,storm,ice or fire cant help you if i don't know what kind of pet it is and looks like you got it to the teen stage if it may cast pierce already.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jcwgpwg wrote:
Hello everyone I am an ameteur pet trainer and I was wondering if anyone had some advice for what games and snacks I should use for these talents

1. May cast Pierce

2. Spritely

3. Proof

4. May cast unicorn

5. Defy

Thank you,

I just wonder because I have a pet with proof and may cast pierce but I don't know how I got it and would like to duplicate that.

Fire wiz level 73 James SwiftSword
Storm wiz level 80 Alric RainbowHeart
Fire wiz James WillowSword level 43
Myth wiz James PearlSteed level 18
Balance wiz James DawnRiver level 1

P.S. I know that this isn't the right message boared to ask this but if there is any wizard that could help my level 43 fire with the nidavler (I don't know how to spell it) let me know and we can set up a place to meet.

The game and/or snack has nothing to do with what talents your pet will achieve. Each pets has a set of possible talents. Check out the Wiki:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Pets

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Defender
Mar 10, 2012
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
How are they random I thought you could control them with first generation

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
how can talents be random doesn't your training influence the talent?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
jcwgpwg wrote:
how can talents be random doesn't your training influence the talent?

Would you please go to the link I provided?
Talents are random. Training your pet has nothing whatsoever to do with what talent your pet may or may not get. Not all pets have the same talents.