Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Highest Pet Rank?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2010
Ok So I Was Wondering What Is The Highest Rank That You Can Get Your Pet To Like Is Epic Or Ancient Or Mega Or Was IS It Cause I Wanted To Get One Of My Pets To The Highest Rank And The Highest I Have Right Now Is Adult So Just Wanted To Kow Before I Went On.

Please Comment:

P.S If You See Me Im Maria RoseHeart And Say To Me "PETS"
And Add Me When I Am Writing This I Am Level 33 Espsialy (sorry i dont know how to write it)If Your Hindi Or Punjabi If You Are Write "Pets RA.ONE" Its My Fav Movie And Shah Rukh Khan (SRK) Is My Fav
I LOVE SRK!!!!
8)

Explorer
Jan 16, 2012
As of this month, the highest pet rank now is Mega. This means the pet has five Talents and five Derby Powers.

It costs 2000 pet snack experience in addition to the Epic level of experience to reach Mega rank for your pet. There is no additional elixir or requirment to get your pet to Mega rank, only the time, energy, and snacks needed to feed it 2000 more experience past Epic rank.

Advice: pick only one really good pet to make Mega rank because you could make another epic pet instead of just adding one additional talent and derby power.

-Joseph Icebringer

"currently training my epic Ghast (77 pedigree hybrid pet) to Mega...it has Spell Proof, may cast sprite, may cast towershield, and Pain giver...my desired last talent = unicorn, defy, or balance giver for more damage increase for my primary school spells"