Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legos housing item

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 06, 2010
I have always wondered if you guys at ki would make a housing item of legos. Where you can buy bricks from bazaar then build with them in your house. then maybe you could make a mount of some sort your own idea then have a crafting station where you could build lego legs on it then a tail maybe or a big mouth it would all be the wizards choice. then they would say i want this to be the legs this to be the head etc. etc. I think every body would enjoy this thx
Than you guys of reminding me of that i forgot that they were copyright lol

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
edie35 wrote:
I have always wondered if you guys at ki would make a housing item of legos. Where you can buy bricks from bazaar then build with them in your house. then maybe you could make a mount of some sort your own idea then have a crafting station where you could build lego legs on it then a tail maybe or a big mouth it would all be the wizards choice. then they would say i want this to be the legs this to be the head etc. etc. I think every body would enjoy this thx

Well Legos is trademarked so it's not going to be them, or anything vaguely resembling them, but building your own house could be interesting.

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
edie35 wrote:

Ki doesn't own the Legos brand. So it won't happen. Same goes for you're Pokemon idea.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
Maybe not Legos, but how about a bundle of building blocks, you could use several to make what you want...

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Lego Universe used to let you do that. But there is a good reason it no longer does: That game went defunct within a year of it being released by Lego.