Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for a new Balance Spell! -Myish123456-

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
The Balance level 85 spell. It was quite hard for me to think of this, but I've done it! I hope you guys like it!

NAME: Sun Dragon

DAMAGE: 1200-1325

EFFECT: Deals damage to all enemies and gives balanceblades to all wizards on the casters team plus the caster himself.

APPEARANCE: A dusty field with a foggy backround and dead trees in the backround, plus a burning hot sun. A dragon flies out of the sun. It has golden, scaley skin with flaming orange eyes. It roars and begins to spit a beam of light at one enemy, working its way around the enemy team.

PIP COST: 10

LEVEL EARNED: Lv. 88

SCHOOL: Balance

Time for the quest information!

QUEST 1: Burning Rumors
Fight any enemy in Krokotopia until you retrieve a Sun Key.

QUEST 2: Another Path Crossed
Go to Celestia and retrieve a Silenced Sun Charge from any Shadow-Web monsters. Go to the place where you met Ra and get the Silenced Sun Charge, well, charged.

QUEST 3: Fishy Buisness
Go to the Commons and summon the Leviathan. Talk to him about dragon relatives, such as the Sun Dragon.

QUEST 4: Striking the Heart!
Go to the collection of towers near Nightshade's Tower and go into the one beside it. There you will fight the Ancient Sun Guardian. Kill the Guardian and retrieve the Moonbeam Key.

QUEST 5: Visitting the Sun
Go to Krokotopia and take the Krokosphinx. Head to the clearing in the Krokosphinx and wait for the Sun Dragon to appear. He will take the Moonbeam Key, Sun Key, and Sun Charge, and you will retrieve the card Sun Dragon.

QUEST 1 DIALOGUE
D=Dialogue

D1 (Alhazred): "Young wizard! Visit me immediatly, I have something that will interest you and help your studies!"

D2 (Alhazred): "Young wizard, there is legend that the Sun Dragon is returning! You must search Krokotopia for a sun key!"

D3 (Alhazred): "So you have found the key. Then the rumors are true! Next you need to travel to Celestia and retrieve a Sun Charge."

QUEST 2 DIALOGUE

D1 (Alhazred): "You must get to Celestia and fight Shadow-Web soldiers until you find a Sun Charge."

D2 (Alhazred): "You have the sun charge! It does not seem to be powered, though..."

D3 (Alhazred): "Hurry, young wizard. You must chat with Ra again. Get the charge... charged."

D4 (Ra): "You call upon me again, young wizard? Well, I can manage spare time. Let me see that sun charge, I already know why your here."..."There. Good as new."

D4 (Alhazred): "Ahh, so you managed to summon him once again? Good."

QUEST 3 DIALOGUE

D1 (Alhazred): "Well, young wizard, your doing good so far. I need you to go to the commons and ask the Leviathan about his ancestors. Summon him in the main lake."

D2 (Leviathan): "Ssss... So, you want to know about the sun dragon..? You have a Sun Key... and a Sun Charge... Sss..... You must get a Moonbeam key from the Dark Moon Tower.... Then summon him in the clearing of the Krokosphinx...."

D3 (Alhazred): "So, you raised him? What did he tell you? Ah, so its true. The Sun Dragon can be summoned. But you need a moonbeam key from one of the Sun Guardians. Hmmm...."

D4 (Alhazred): "Go to the Dark Sun Tower, near Nightshades' Tower. You must fight there! Hurry, young wizard!"

QUEST 4 DIALOGUE

D1 (Sun Guardian): "Ahh! Young wizard! You will not retrieve this moonbeam key!"

D2 (Sun Guardian): "No! I have failed!..."

D3 (Alhazred): "It is time for you to summon the Sun Dragon. Head to the clearing! Quickly!"

QUEST 5 DIALOGUE

D1 (Sun Dragon): "Someone strong enough has finally torn me from my bindings! I now grant you the ability to summon me in battle. Best of luck, young wizard!"

You will also get an additional quest to retrieve the Sun Dragon pet.

Tristan Shadowmender
Lvl 59 Balance Wizard
Near Zafaria

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
myish123456 wrote:
The Balance level 85 spell. It was quite hard for me to think of this, but I've done it! I hope you guys like it!

EFFECT: Deals damage to all enemies and gives balanceblades to all wizards on the casters team plus the caster himself.

APPEARANCE: A dusty field with a foggy backround and dead trees in the backround, plus a burning hot sun. A dragon flies out of the sun. It has golden, scaley skin with flaming orange eyes. It roars and begins to spit a beam of light at one enemy, working its way around the enemy team.

Go to Celestia and retrieve a Silenced Sun Charge from any Shadow-Web monsters. Go to the place where you met Ra and get the Silenced Sun Charge, well, charged.

Go to the Commons and summon the Leviathan. Talk to him about dragon relatives, such as the Sun Dragon.

Go to the collection of towers near Nightshade's Tower and go into the one beside it. There you will fight the Ancient Sun Guardian. Kill the Guardian and retrieve the Moonbeam Key.

Go to Krokotopia and take the Krokosphinx. Head to the clearing in the Krokosphinx and wait for the Sun Dragon to appear. He will take the Moonbeam Key, Sun Key, and Sun Charge, and you will retrieve the card Sun Dragon.

QUEST 1 DIALOGUE
D=Dialogue

D1 (Alhazred): "Young wizard! Visit me immediatly, I have something that will interest you and help your studies!"

D2 (Alhazred): "Young wizard, there is legend that the Sun Dragon is returning! You must search Krokotopia for a sun key!"

D3 (Alhazred): "So you have found the key. Then the rumors are true! Next you need to travel to Celestia and retrieve a Sun Charge."

QUEST 2 DIALOGUE

D1 (Alhazred): "You must get to Celestia and fight Shadow-Web soldiers until you find a Sun Charge."

D2 (Alhazred): "You have the sun charge! It does not seem to be powered, though..."

D3 (Alhazred): "Hurry, young wizard. You must chat with Ra again. Get the charge... charged."

D4 (Ra): "You call upon me again, young wizard? Well, I can manage spare time. Let me see that sun charge, I already know why your here."..."There. Good as new."

QUEST 3 DIALOGUE

D1 (Alhazred): "Well, young wizard, your doing good so far. I need you to go to the commons and ask the Leviathan about his ancestors. Summon him in the main lake."

D2 (Leviathan): "Ssss... So, you want to know about the sun dragon..? You have a Sun Key... and a Sun Charge... Sss..... You must get a Moonbeam key from the Dark Moon Tower.... Then summon him in the clearing of the Krokosphinx...."

D3 (Alhazred): "So, you raised him? What did he tell you? Ah, so its true. The Sun Dragon can be summoned. But you need a moonbeam key from one of the Sun Guardians. Hmmm...."

D4 (Alhazred): "Go to the Dark Sun Tower, near Nightshades' Tower. You must fight there! Hurry, young wizard!"

QUEST 4 DIALOGUE

D1 (Sun Guardian): "Ahh! Young wizard! You will not retrieve this moonbeam key!"

D3 (Alhazred): "It is time for you to summon the Sun Dragon. Head to the clearing! Quickly!"

QUEST 5 DIALOGUE

D1 (Sun Dragon): "Someone strong enough has finally torn me from my bindings! I now grant you the ability to summon me in battle. Best of luck, young wizard!"

Tristan Shadowmender
Lvl 59 Balance Wizard
Near Zafaria

Oh my goodness! THATS SO COOL! But make the level to get the spell at lvl 88 since usally, spells you get are at a certain 8. Like when you get Nova, Ra, and Chimera. But LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE SPELL!

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
myish123456 wrote:

QUEST 1 DIALOGUE
D=Dialogue

QUEST 2 DIALOGUE

QUEST 3 DIALOGUE

QUEST 4 DIALOGUE

QUEST 5 DIALOGUE

Tristan Shadowmender
Lvl 59 Balance Wizard
Near Zafaria

Other than the fact the card is like Skeletal Dragon it is a very awesome idea for balance.

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
I love it... Only if itwasnt in Celestia or Krokotopia, that would be too easy. Maybe, make it a boss in krokotopia and a boss in Celestia, otherwise perfect. Plz Ki add it.

Cole Dunerunner Archmage Sorcerer Hero Of Avalon

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
Its way overpowered, even though sirens is 20 levels away this isnt what balance's damage is cut out for.

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
myish123456 wrote:

QUEST 1 DIALOGUE
D=Dialogue

QUEST 2 DIALOGUE

QUEST 3 DIALOGUE

QUEST 4 DIALOGUE

QUEST 5 DIALOGUE

Tristan Shadowmender
Lvl 59 Balance Wizard
Near Zafaria

Overpowered. Unless you want Ki giving storm a spell that does 1600+ that's not gonna happen...

Aaron Drakewalker Archmage Pyromancer

Explorer
Oct 06, 2010
conno365 wrote:
Its way overpowered, even though sirens is 20 levels away this isnt what balance's damage is cut out for.
that is mean every school has its own ups and downs

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
i LOVE this if this goes in the game i am leveling my balance just for this!!

72 death
50 balance (dont play hin much but i might start soon)
39 storm
10myth

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
Defender
Aug 01, 2011
codastar wrote:
myish123456 wrote:

QUEST 1 DIALOGUE
D=Dialogue

QUEST 2 DIALOGUE

QUEST 3 DIALOGUE

QUEST 4 DIALOGUE

QUEST 5 DIALOGUE

Tristan Shadowmender
Lvl 59 Balance Wizard
Near Zafaria

Oh my goodness! THATS SO COOL! But make the level to get the spell at lvl 88 since usally, spells you get are at a certain 8. Like when you get Nova, Ra, and Chimera. But LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE SPELL!
It already says level 88.