Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP suggestion

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 16, 2012
Hi,

I am a non-too great PvPer and find it kindof boring and the rewards somewhat limiting with just badges.

I would like to suggest some awards given for individual PVP players other than badges, or at least some more badges (lol) to keep it more interesting.

My suggestion is a PVP time trial...how fast you can beat random opponents
Also, give a badge for people who do these 2-3 hour battles...craziness. At least something to give back for the time they are wasting from not doing quests.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Wow,

That's a really good suggestion. Also, I was wondering if I could add to your idea: I was thinking that they could reward you exp after a PvP also.

Putting all the time into PvP, you PvP people really do deserve some exp. I was also thinking you could be rewarded pet snacks/reagents. That way, the conditions would be almost like fighting a normal monster except you won't get gear/pets. It seems like a fair idea...

Thanks,
Miranda ThunderGem

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
Wow! This is a really good idea (one of the best ideas I've seen for PvP)!

I would love to Race against Time to defeat opponents!

Caitlin WinterHeart

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Galaxyl0l wrote:
Wow,

That's a really good suggestion. Also, I was wondering if I could add to your idea: I was thinking that they could reward you exp after a PvP also.

Putting all the time into PvP, you PvP people really do deserve some exp. I was also thinking you could be rewarded pet snacks/reagents. That way, the conditions would be almost like fighting a normal monster except you won't get gear/pets. It seems like a fair idea...

Thanks,
Miranda ThunderGem

I disagree, if you get xp from PvPing, then PvPers would no longer have to do the new worlds. Maybe 1 or 2 xp. No more.

-Gtafreak101

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
Mastermind
Jul 28, 2010
Yea I would like that. Though I don't pvp for rewards. I pvp to fight others. If anyone is worried about not doing the new world you shouldn't be worried. Every world has new spells, gear, etc. Pvpers will do the world to get the new gear.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Oh! I know what we need! We need to make a warlord castle. Like idk what all would go into it, but there should be some kind of rank limit and it has to be purchesed with arena tickets. I also think there should be some pvp wands. They dont have to be specificly for pvp, but these wands must be sparkley lol.