Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hybrid pet collecters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
Hello pet collectors, if you are missing some rare hybrids I am willing to hatch with you. I have all the orthrus hybrids, all hydra hybrids, life and grimzilla, some basilisks, an oblivion chemera, judgment hybrids, either all or almost all forest lord hybrids, a jinn, graveyard gnome, plains mammoth, bone dragon hybrids,much more and counting :D Some are not trained so if you want to please be patient, and no, i dont go for certain talents so please dont ask if i have a spud pet if i have a spud pet or something. I will not farm with you but I amat halfang, mirror lake or waterworks a lot so feel free to come if you want. If you are interested remember i am doing this because i want to.

Kelsey Thunderfountain 80 death

Explorer
Feb 12, 2011
This is very nice offer for you to make. You should check out the Wizard101 Central website - their forums are not moderated like these (so no delay in posting) , and they have a whole section dedicated to pet mixing/meet ups.

Here is a link to their pet section:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=146

Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
can i hatch with your othurus i have an adault zilla.
Cameron thunderpants

level 56 diviner
eastern time zone at 4:00 any day

Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
sure i will hatch, could you meet me at a different time on labor day? 5:30 central time?