Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Medusa spell not right

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
In the game the Medusa spell stuns you twice in one hit, How do i get my spell to do the same? I mean I would like the same spell the opponents are using. My life was just stun twice by medusa, so I am thinking my myth spell must be wrong from game.
It has been happening for some time so if this is the norm , How do I change my medusa to stun twice in row???

Explorer
May 07, 2011
I suppose you mean that the Medusa spell animation shows the stun animation once, correct? Well, actually, it stuns twice in that one stun animation. I can tell from experience, having had the Gorilla Spider Witches on Drum Jungle use it on me ALL THE TIME.

Alex DuskGlade, Level 76 Thaumaturge

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:
In the game the Medusa spell stuns you twice in one hit, How do i get my spell to do the same? I mean I would like the same spell the opponents are using. My life was just stun twice by medusa, so I am thinking my myth spell must be wrong from game.
It has been happening for some time so if this is the norm , How do I change my medusa to stun twice in row???

it always stuns twice in a row
you may have not noticed it stunned for the turn and thought it only went one turn because of it

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Darkblood1 wrote:

It stuns 2 times in a row. However you only have one stun block appear after. Many people thinks the stun blocks have to do with the number of rounds the opponent is stunned, this is incorrect.

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
What do you mean change the spell? Medusa stuns twice whether or not it's a TC or the Myth quest spell.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Darkblood1 wrote:
I'm not sure I know what you mean. Medusa automatically stuns for two rounds, though it does not stun once and then stun again.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Hi Darkblood1,

All medusa spells stun once for two rounds. If you put a stun shield up, the stuns that stunds for two rounds is blocked. It does not need to stun and then on the second round stun again, as the first stun last for two rounds.
Even the Treasure cards do this, as I just watched on used last night.

Joe.

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:

Um... I dont get it. Unless you have a myth mastery amulet and yuo are using tc medusa