Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

whys there a battle ring under the seraph on unico

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
i dont know if any of have noticed but i saw battle ring under the seraph on unicorn way dose anybody know why its there and is there a quest to defeat the seraph?

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
megantler wrote:
i dont know if any of have noticed but i saw battle ring under the seraph on unicorn way dose anybody know why its there and is there a quest to defeat the seraph?

:?
It's there to annoy to you.... YW....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 39, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I thought it was for those who complained about life school wizards in PvP...a quick summons and a 'lesson'. :)

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
NeoStar wrote:
megantler wrote:

It's there to annoy to you.... YW....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 39, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

its not there to annoy you everything is there for a reason (level 48 ice colossus pet)

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
it's not there for any specific reason i guess it's just there :) :)

Survivor
May 23, 2009
It is supposed to tell you that she is not a regular creature that shows up once in a while, ( sometimes you can see creatures that you summon in the Commons at rainbow bridge, at the well by the shops in Krokotopia, at Eliks Edge in the Shopping District, and there may be more!)

Ryan DragonSword,
Initiate Pyromancer