Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battles Freezing up...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
I was battling a few spiders in the Crystal grove yesterday, and I defeated one of the spiders, so he disappeared but the screen was focused on his spot for a couple of minutes. Then it finally showed me my cards, but in less than a second they disappeared and made me pass! I've had this problem happen to me a few other times in the past and I just wondered if A) anybody else has/had this problem and B)if it can be fixed.

Thank you!

Survivor
Apr 30, 2012
I hate that! My computer isnt one of those new super fast laptops, its an older one, it freezes (especially when my whole family is on the internet) in battle and makes me pass. By the way it is not a bug. It is Wizard101 is going slow or your internet server is going slow.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kennaval2000 wrote:
I was battling a few spiders in the Crystal grove yesterday, and I defeated one of the spiders, so he disappeared but the screen was focused on his spot for a couple of minutes. Then it finally showed me my cards, but in less than a second they disappeared and made me pass! I've had this problem happen to me a few other times in the past and I just wondered if A) anybody else has/had this problem and B)if it can be fixed.

Thank you!

I've noticed lag most recently with some spells/duels in some places. But it doesn't happen everywhere. And there is a lag with gardening too.
Hopefully once the test realm is no longer live things will work themselves out. (It seems whenever the test realm is live, things go wonky)

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
I always experience lags when someone teleports to me, whether in a battle or not. I am fairly certain it is just processing the things in the battle, and making sure everything has loaded properly.