Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What happened to the old tc rain colossus

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 10, 2012
I seen it on youtube that a wizard casted a mutated colossus and it was a treasure card, what happened to it?.

Edit: My bad when i saw the video I misread it. A level 50 henchmen casted the spell, thank you all who took the time to answer this question.

Hero
May 02, 2009
That spell is unique to creatures only like dr. von katzenstein for example. The thing is however is that unlike colossus and fire colossus, storm/rain colossus is rarely used by storm creatures (I've personally only seen dr. von cast it once), and not many storm enemies have the spell either.

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
flash33 wrote:
That spell is unique to creatures only like dr. von katzenstein for example. The thing is however is that unlike colossus and fire colossus, storm/rain colossus is rarely used by storm creatures (I've personally only seen dr. von cast it once), and not many storm enemies have the spell either.
Ok thanks, but i seen a wizard cast it in a video though it was a sweet animation and i was wondering how he obtained that treasure card.

Explorer
Apr 27, 2011
Storm lacks of mutated spells from other schools, everyone can cast Storm's mutated zillas, krakens, sharks and the list goes on.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
ArmoredRaptor wrote:
Storm lacks of mutated spells from other schools, everyone can cast Storm's mutated zillas, krakens, sharks and the list goes on.

Then what about mutate elf, mutate snowman, mutate phoenix? Do those not count to you?

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
flash33 wrote:
Von casts Rain Collosus? Lucky me, never got hit when he fizzled his way to full pips. He never even used Kraken.

I could imagine smogger casting it, though.