Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What other 101 games would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2013
i would like to see a villan101 that allows you to play the wizard (or pirate) 101 story line from the enemy's perspective. I also like the idea of spy101. i would be very interested to see how a game like that would turn out.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2014
So, i am going to tell you how i think what god should get what strategy of game play for dmigod101.
Zeus-Wind damage, and some lightning, you would use up a lot of pips, and have high health and high damage, but lower than storm percent
Poseidon-Water, earthquakes, and storms. Would do damage to all enemies a lot.
Hades-Same as death.
Demeter-Nature damage. Some healing, but mostly does nature damage. They garden a lot.
Hera-Would not be an option, but if you chose Zeus she sends you on bunch of quests for one spell (i don't know what the spells will be called) Probably a trap/sword.
Hestia-Yet again, not a choice. But you can go to her for up to one spell. You can get it at any level, but every 10 levels it gets better, and once you get it you can't change it. Probably a or shield spell.
Apollo-Most like , a lot of healing, and swords, but, instead of themed spells, they would be sun, or light themed spells.
Artemis- You could be a hunter, and use a bow/arrow as weapons, and do animal/moon spells. A lot of "___ per pip" spells.
Aphrodite-Do the most damage, but have very little damage spells. But, the main focus would be on "Manipulating" your enemies into healing you and hurting them.
Ares-A lot of damage, have the most health.
Athena-A lot of traps, and defense. You would have decent damage.
Dionysus-You would be like Apollo, but more themed spells.
Hermes-A little bit of everything, buffing up team mates.
Boreas-STUN!!! And average damage.
Hecate-Summon creatures, and cast curses. Do average damage, but you can take away enemies defense, and offense traps and stuff.
Hephaestus-Really good clothes, pets, and you would have "sun spells' and over time spells, themed spells.

Hope that you agree with me.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2015
Maybe they could buy Neopets from Jumpstart and create Neopets101.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
I'd really like to see a Medieval101. Yeah, sounds a bit old-fashioned, but I'm sure many others have thought likewise.

Or maybe Fairy101. Don't question. I've been watching the full Tinker Bell series for the past two days; how could I not mention fairies?

Survivor
May 17, 2013
Survivor
Aug 21, 2013
sme0197 on Nov 11, 2014 wrote:
I personally love the idea of Greek or Roman Mythology. I think a game should be created where you take on the role of a demigod. The instructors will be Greek or Roman gods such as :
Zeus / Jupiter... Wind and lightning powers
Hades / Pluto... Death and earthly powers
Poseidon / Neptune... Ocean and water powers
Hephaestus / Vulcan... Machinery and technology powers
Athena / Minerva... Combat and strategy powers
Aphrodite / Venus... Love and deception powers
Ares / Mars... Strength and war powers
Apollo... sun and healing powers
This game, in my opinion, should be called "Empire101." Your character will travel the Empiric Spiral in attempt to defeat Thantos and various Titans. Unison between the various cities of Spartopolis, Athenia, and Troyos is a necessity for a chance at defeating Thantos himself.
I am welcome to any opions and objections. I personally love this idea and I hope you do as well.
Dionysus/Bacchus?

Survivor
Apr 16, 2014
How about Fairytales101. I know it may be more of a girl theme but right now fairytales are very popular. The movies, tv shows and even popular dolls are everywhere. There could be villains and Heros from the fairytales. Some aspects could take on the darker Grimm fairytales theme.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
What about Draconian101, where you are a draconian trying to come back to dragonspyre and it's just the exact same thing as w101 but the final boss is Ambrose trying to slaughter Malistaire (misspelled) and no customization.

• It is a cash grab.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
I agree with Knight101 all the way.

Lets see, what else could there be.....

Lore101, where you are a mythical creature. Different creatures fall under different classes, so on and so on.

What else could there be......

Viking101, taking place in Grizzleheim.

That's pretty much it. I've been forum surfing for a while now and my creative juices have officially run dry.

Hope you like these!

- Emily Pixiethistle. Legendary Thurgist level 64

Survivor
Aug 21, 2015

mythology 101 or greek or egytion (don't know how to spell it ) or mlg 101 sooooo cool

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I want to see the downfall of Wizard City and Marleybone and the rise of Valencia.

Explorer
Feb 12, 2013
How about Future101 and Monster101. You could pick a class of monsters (vampire, werewolf) and have your own set of powers.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2012
I think half-blood101 would be a cool game

Survivor
Sep 27, 2015
I think most people are forgetting this. 101 stands for 'first year, first class'. With Wizard102, all you are saying is 'First year, second class.'. If we WERE to have a Wysteria counterpart, I believe Pigswick101 would be a more suitable name.

Michael Starhunter - Level 21

Tristan Skysword - Level 8

Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
I would like to see a "TD101", or, "Tower Defense101". I got this idea from one of the Home Alone movies .

Alright. We have Grub Guardian, which is cool. But I want to see something completely different (no offense). You enter the game, but since I'm too lazy to think of a tutorial, so for now, you start off in the shop. This is the Preparing Phase. You get a certain amount of gold, depending on what level you are on. You buy essentials, like wood planks, thread, etc. Then you use those things to make towers or traps. That is in the Crafting Phase. You can make Crossbow Towers, Flaming Bolt Crossbow Towers, Catapult Towers, and traps, like Goo Traps, Spike Traps, and more. Then, it's time for the Battle Phase! You get around 5 tokens, and those are used for placing the Towers and Traps you have crafted. Waves of classic Wizard101 and Pirate101 characters are sent in (Gobblers, Cyclops, Wharf Rats, etc.). After all the enemies are defeated, you get 2 tokens to place more Towers and Traps. The next wave comes. Once you have beat the level you get a Pack. All Packs have different grades. Like Ruby Grade, which has 5 pieces, Bronze Grade, which has 3 pieces, and more. What do you do with pieces, you ask? Well, pieces are sent to your Piece Pouch. In your Piece Pouch, you flip over the pieces you have. Every piece you get is part of a different set. If you get 10 pieces from the same set, you get a new Tower/Trap recipe to craft in the Crafting Phase. There should also be a Player vs. Player part of the game, but that is for you to decide!

Survivor
Aug 04, 2010
I certainly like a lot of these ideas, but I think some of them are unlikely. I think the most likely (And my favorite options) are ninjas/samurai type game or a medieval/knights type game because it would go better with the existing game. As we've already seen there are a few crossover elements between p101 and w101 so why not make the new one to take place in the spiral too? Ninjas could primarily be a Mooshu based world and Knights could be in Avalon. Furthermore, they all would compliment each other nicely: Pirates, Wizards, Knights, and Ninjas! It could be a game trinity/whatever you'd call four of them together I'm blanking out on the word.

-Jessica Swiftgem, Prodigious Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
lightningbug21 on Sep 14, 2012 wrote:
I would like to see Medeval 101.
me too

Explorer
Apr 27, 2009
It's obvious Kingsisle can only handle W101 right now. Pirate101 is now pretty much dead due to lack of updates.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
Guyz It has to be medevil 10

Explorer
Sep 15, 2015
Here are my ideas:
1. Medieval101
Has Knights and kings and queens and is kinda like Avalon

2. Wizard102
You're a student at pigswick academy!!

3. Ninja101
I like the idea but idk what "schools" or "classes" there could be also it would be mooshu themed

4. Astronaut101
I think this would be so cool and I think maybe the schools could be like what world(kinda like our countries) you represent going into space travel. You would have your own rocket ship that would be like your home!

i would LOVE to see these any of these created!!
-Sierra Pearl

Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
My favorite choices:
1. Medieval101

2. Knight101

3. Villain101

4. Warrior101 (be a viking or ninja or soldier etc.)

5. Animal101 (get to be a creature)

6. Hunter101 (have to hunt down different creatures in the spiral for gold)

7. Military101

8. Crafter101

Explorer
Sep 15, 2012
Heroes101 or Mutants101. If done correctly could be a lot of fun. You could have power evolution kind of similar to X-Men powers but maybe with mixing and matching abilities making more unique style heroes or mutants. You can still do the armor stats with capes, masks, boots, belts. You could have hero pets. Not sure which game play style would be best for this one more like the Wizard101 or Pirate101. Maybe there is a hiring board with the quests, where certain people in different worlds of the Spiral hire the heroes. The board would of course have standard quests for all players and maybe once in a while a rare quest appears with good rewards. If the quests have to match players abilities or requirements for multiple people with multiple talents that could be a lot of fun. It's just a thought although I'm very much happy playing both Wizard101 and Pirate101.

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Defender
Nov 25, 2015
Roleplay101 THIS EXPLAINS ALL YOUR IDEAS!!!