Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What other 101 games would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 25, 2015
Games similar to WoW(World of Warcraft)and other blizzard games.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Aquila101 (AQ101). The gods of Aquila have argued one time too many and it's up to you, an eagle champion to fight for your gods. The 12 Olympians, Hestia & Hades have divided themselves into 7 groups of two:

Zeus & Hera:

-Uses Electric powers given by Zeus for chain damage.
-Uses Trap powers given by Hera like traps in P101.
-Like Diviners has low accuracy and middle-high damage.

Demeter & Dionysus:

-Uses Heal powers given by Demeter to heal team-mates.
-Uses Effect powers given by Dionysus like Poison, Daze & Hypnotise that affect enemies over time.
-Like a Pyromantic-Theurgist has middle accuracy and middle-low damage.

Apollo & Artemis:

-Uses Heal powers given by Apollo to heal team-mates.
-Uses Summon powers given by Artemis to summon creatures/warriors to aid you.
-Like a Conjurer-Theurgist-Musketeer has middle-high accuracy, low damage, minions and range on attacks.

Ares & Aphrodite:

-Uses LOTS of Damage powers given by Ares to damage enemies.
-Uses Effect powers given by Aphrodite like Poison, Daze & Hypnotise that affect enemies over time.
-Like a Diviner with Beguile has middle-low accuracy and high damage.

Hephaestus & Athena:

-Uses Burn powers given by Hephaestus to damage enemies over time.
-??? I'm not sure, what do you guys think would suit Athena?
-Like a Pyromancer has middle accuracy and middle-high damage.

Hestia & Hermes:

-Uses Burn powers given by Hestia to damage enemies over time.
-??? I'm not sure, what do you guys think would suit Hermes?
-Like the team above but with something extremely different from Athena & Hermes.

Hades & Poseidon:

-Uses Drain powers given by Hades to damage & heal at the same time.
-Uses Earthquake-esque powers that affect your enemies' preparation and give yourself more time.
-Like a Conjurer-Necromancer with middle-low accuracy and middle-high damage.

And from here you can build a storyline however you please. I'm a bit squashed for space, so I'll add a few more ideas to this later.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
i love cool ranch in pirate. I'd love to see a western themed game.

Defender
Jun 09, 2015
Zlyxer on Sep 16, 2012 wrote:
Type of 101 games I would like to see are:

Gobbler101

Knight101

Wysteria101

Reasons: I think gobblers are funny, Knight you can be work for a king, I would love to be accepted into wysteria's magic schools.
all wisteria would make sleep 24/7

Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
I would really love that Kingsisle make a MOBA that held in the spiral! The genre is big and we could have 3rd person MOBA to be similar to Wiz101 and Pir101! While the characters could be even the companions in Pirate101!

Survivor
Feb 09, 2015
monster101 the opposite of wizard101 you can be a monster and beat wizards lol you can choose from four or five types like : zombie, werewolf, vampire, mummy,

or a sports101 like you choose a sport and then you have to do certain things to level up and every few levels you go to a championship :)

or virtualword101 pretty much our human life since most of our lives stink anyway we could control what happens in our virtual life: we could play sports, make friends, go to school/work have any career we want because lets admit it most of us don't get our dream job when we grow up so why not try to accomplish our dreams on here? I think these would be my three favorite

Survivor
Sep 20, 2011
My top three new kings Isle games would be

1. Ninja101
2. Knight101
and
3. Animal Tamer101

Grace Goldengem (GGG) lvl 53

Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
Jack7021 on Aug 22, 2012 wrote:
so we have Wizard101 which is cool. We have a Pirate 101 coming out in the near future that I have high hopes for.

What other 101 games would you like to see made? What about Knight 101 or Ninja 101?
Headmaster101 where you play as the headmaster

Survivor
May 31, 2009
SUPERHERO101!!!!!!!
The classes would be: Fire breather, Super speed, Teleportation, Super strength, Weather control, and Nova.
I think this would be an amazing game I hope someone from kingsisle reviews this a maybe creates this. If they do that would be SO AWESOME!!!!!
Bye kingsisle! Remember Ice rules and storm drools!

From, Alex bearhammer

Hero
May 07, 2015
HORSE 101 PLEASE. I LOVE horses.

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
If we did the superhero version, there should be a type with gadgets but no superpowers,
like batman, iron man, or green arrow.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
hailbail29 on Mar 27, 2013 wrote:
Have you guys ever thought of making a Fairy101? I thought it would maybe be good to have once you get Pirate101 to about level 70. There can be boy and girl fairies so I thought it would be a good idea? Or If you don't like that maybe a Dog101 or a Cat101? I hope you like the idea! ~ Julia BattleBlade
I love the idea of Fairy101 and that there'd be both boys and girls.

I have suggested a Fairy world for Wizard101 before - but a whole new game would be even better. I could start new characters. They could have a whole new pet system - like P101. I love the companion idea over there too.
I'd love the choice to play as a human adventurer or a fairy native.
I highly recommend any team considering this idea study The Fairy Faith in Celtic Countries by W.Y. Evans-Wentz because it's not the pop-culture stereotypical idea of fairies. It's an anthropological study taken from the people at the turn of last century that still actually believed in fairies and told the stories they'd' been hearing all their own lives. It was a largely oral tradition so this book represents the first time many of the tales were written down. Also, and for game makers the most important thing would be - the fairies described in this book are not all warm and fuzzy or do-gooders. Dealing with any at all was considered dangerous. They were believed to have their own agendas and what they were was not understood by their human neighbors. Also, for adding whimsy to a game that would be expected to be whimsical - the Colored Fairy books by Andrew Lang. There are 12 in all and are like The Blue Fairy Book, The Red Fairy Book, The Olive Fairy Book, etc. The beauty of using these books as inspiration is that many of these tales are either unknown to most people or are only known in wildly different forms.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Mythographer on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
You know what I think would be great? Two things:

Wizard101: The Pigswick Chronicles - take on the role of a Pigswick student.

AND!

Wizard102: An expansion on Wizard101 where you import your 101 characters and they're made a bit older, then you work to earn your doctorate in your chosen school.
Love this idea too! Wizard102... we could still have all the great stuff we love about this game but where players have asked and developers might wish they could go but coding was just too hard or whatever... changes could be made possible.

The age of the character doesn't matter to me - but it might to parents of younger children.
  • But we could automatically have a 12 spot classroom allowing for extra characters and more schools someday.
  • It could come with a built in wider array of faces & names & hair
  • It could come with the same colors available to boys and girls and a wider color pallet.
  • They could overhaul the pet system
  • They could change drops & rewards...
I wonder what changes or additions to Wizard101 the developers would make if they could wave a wand?

We talk all the time about what we wish. But what do they wish they could do that just isn't possible for them at this time within the way Wizard101 works ... you know from a coding, servers, whatever technical stuff... side of it?

I'd love to see a thread of their dreamy-eyed wishes for Wizard101 that could someday be fulfilled in a hypothetical Wizard102.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Little Dragon Spar... on Apr 7, 2013 wrote:
What about dragon101?
That would be interesting. You could be a dragon tamer, like Hiccup in "How to Train Your Dragon". Or maybe you could be a dragon. There could be 3 main dragon types (kind of like w101's "elemental" schools") - ice, water, and fire, and then under each of those, you could choose what species of dragon you could be, like maybe a wyvern.
Dragon's101 could be very cool. So many types of dragons world wide to draw from. We could travel from area to area where a different kind of dragon is native and explore the different lore associated with that type of dragon. Like how the Asian dragons were spiritual and lucky but the European dragons were dreadful and feared. I haven't made a study of dragons - but I have heard there are dragon stories from all over the world. Maybe the attitudes and stories are also as different as from the Asian countries to the European?

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Malistaire Fan101 on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
I would love to see Vampire101 or Fairy101!!! How cool would that be?
I LOVE the idea of Vampire101. You could go in so many directions with that one. Maybe a different take on vampires and iconicly or mythologicly related creatures in each area of play.

It would be inherently Halloween-ish - so might be better for that Halloween season world I asked for a while back. It would only be open during October - but would be a whole world of play and each year have an added area with new levels and different rewards. Exactly like how Wizard101 works. But each year we'd only get one new area - not a new world. We'd access it through the game as it is now - using our own characters - not new ones. We'd just be able to play in that world once a year is all.

I wish they'd do that for Christmas/Winter (all winter), Halloween/Day of the Dead (only October), Easter/Spring/ May Day (all spring). Each world only open for a limited time would slow progress through it and make it easier for the team working on it to keep it updated. Pet drops & purchases and Gear Drops or Crafting available there should be seriously helpful stuff like the Water Works Gear - when we were at that level and the Winter Tusk crafted gear at that level were. It would spur mass crown sales and memberships during those months and be highly desirable because we'd be playing with our current characters so we'd be bringing back loot and pets from those exclusive areas to work on/with all the rest of the year.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
crunkatog on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
I'd love to see a James Bond-esque Spy101 game. Maybe one set in an era or culture different from the dozens of spy vs. spy games already on the internet - a kids' version of OHMSS probably won't hold much interest for long.
Love this idea especially the specification that it would be a kids version of a Spy101 game.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
balancegirl831 on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
I would totally love to see Kingdom101 (previously mentioned)

Krokotopia101 where you are a crocodile (LOL)

Mermaid101 where you can be a good mermaid or an evil mermaid

whoever thought up Wizard102 thats a great idea too...

RockStar101 where you become famous and have lots of fans!

Mythology101 you are a character in Greek of Egyptian mythology and you defeat mythological monsters and try to save the world

But I think Wizard101 is the best!!!
Wish I'd seen this one first - I could have made fewer submissions!!!

I was looking for mention of a Mermaid101 - YES :D

also loved Ninja101
and that Mythology101 idea is great too!

Also, a side note: somewhere I saw a post here that said they felt the story writers for W101 were falling down on the job in favor of P101.

I'd like to say that Azteca's story broke my heart and Khrysalis is my favorite story in Wizard101 so far. I don't know what they were talking about at all. And, fyi, I love Pirate101, too - I just take playing the two games in turns.

I love that the pet systems, battle systems and look as well as the mode of story telling are both so different. They are different games and feel it - but still retain that something comforting that Wizard101 has.

To KI I say: Amazing well done jobs all around !!!

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Blaze Sandblade on Feb 13, 2016 wrote:
Aquila101 (AQ101). The gods of Aquila have argued one time too many and it's up to you, an eagle champion to fight for your gods. The 12 Olympians, Hestia & Hades have divided themselves into 7 groups of two:

Zeus & Hera:

-Uses Electric powers given by Zeus for chain damage.
-Uses Trap powers given by Hera like traps in P101.
-Like Diviners has low accuracy and middle-high damage.

Demeter & Dionysus:

-Uses Heal powers given by Demeter to heal team-mates.
-Uses Effect powers given by Dionysus like Poison, Daze & Hypnotise that affect enemies over time.
-Like a Pyromantic-Theurgist has middle accuracy and middle-low damage.

Apollo & Artemis:

-Uses Heal powers given by Apollo to heal team-mates.
-Uses Summon powers given by Artemis to summon creatures/warriors to aid you.
-Like a Conjurer-Theurgist-Musketeer has middle-high accuracy, low damage, minions and range on attacks.

Ares & Aphrodite:

-Uses LOTS of Damage powers given by Ares to damage enemies.
-Uses Effect powers given by Aphrodite like Poison, Daze & Hypnotise that affect enemies over time.
-Like a Diviner with Beguile has middle-low accuracy and high damage.

Hephaestus & Athena:

-Uses Burn powers given by Hephaestus to damage enemies over time.
-??? I'm not sure, what do you guys think would suit Athena?
-Like a Pyromancer has middle accuracy and middle-high damage.

Hestia & Hermes:

-Uses Burn powers given by Hestia to damage enemies over time.
-??? I'm not sure, what do you guys think would suit Hermes?
-Like the team above but with something extremely different from Athena & Hermes.

Hades & Poseidon:

-Uses Drain powers given by Hades to damage & heal at the same time.
-Uses Earthquake-esque powers that affect your enemies' preparation and give yourself more time.
-Like a Conjurer-Necromancer with middle-low accuracy and middle-high damage.

And from here you can build a storyline however you please. I'm a bit squashed for space, so I'll add a few more ideas to this later.
YES, please if we're not going to get an Aquilla whole full world - it would be great to make it a game unto itself!

....last one ... promise :D

OH and Trains101 for my nephew!

Survivor
Dec 06, 2012
Samurai101 and Viking101

Survivor
Aug 29, 2011
How about civilizations101.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
Evil101, a game where YOU plot to take over the spiral!

Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
Honestly i dont really care what they make but i find wizard 101 very fun and i love it but im a person who doesnt have any friends who olay the game so i never will be able to really play to the current position of the game unless i keep getting lucky with the team up option but i really would enjoy it if they came out with a game similarly to wizard 101 but made it soloable is the correct word i think... Tell me your thoughts on this

Survivor
Feb 25, 2016
Well in the past years Kingslsle have been releasing many other games Such as Pirate101 and many others on iOS devices and Android devices.

I believe that Ancient101 would be a perfect game for KIngslsle to develop.
It already blends in with Wizard101 a little for example Krokotopia is based off of Ancient Egypt.
Mooshu is based off of Traditional Ancient China.
Maybe if Ancient101 was to become real it would probably be only for people over the max level of 110.
So they can continue the game in Ancient101.

In Ancient101 it would be cool to see new worlds such as
The Underworld
Sky Temple
Ancient Japan
1400's France
Caveman World.
So do you believe Ancient101 would be a good continue from Wizard101

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
JohnnyMist on Mar 30, 2016 wrote:
Well in the past years Kingslsle have been releasing many other games Such as Pirate101 and many others on iOS devices and Android devices.

I believe that Ancient101 would be a perfect game for KIngslsle to develop.
It already blends in with Wizard101 a little for example Krokotopia is based off of Ancient Egypt.
Mooshu is based off of Traditional Ancient China.
Maybe if Ancient101 was to become real it would probably be only for people over the max level of 110.
So they can continue the game in Ancient101.

In Ancient101 it would be cool to see new worlds such as
The Underworld
Sky Temple
Ancient Japan
1400's France
Caveman World.
So do you believe Ancient101 would be a good continue from Wizard101
In Ancient101 what would be the mode of play? Like in Wizards & Pirate we're doing magic, would Ancient101 also be magic based or something else? And if it's magical play, how is it different from Wizard & Pirate101.

I love the idea and would love to see the Pirate101 methods applied to your world. Just wondering what else you thought. :)

Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
RiverWhooshP101 on Sep 10, 2012 wrote:
hmm, how about... kingdom101. like your kingdom on the spiral is in danger and you want to protect it but you don't know a thing about fighting, and you told everyone you would protect them, and then you go to the pond because your sad and everyone will die. Then you are visited by an oracle or something and they teach you how to fight. then you start trying to defend your world from monsters, until you find you it is much more than that.
Well, I would actually really like to see a World101 where you could travel the world, fight wars(like world wars) and do foreign quests.

So that's basically it. quote me if u agree