Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Multi Converts

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
The Multi convert spell can be found in The Wild, it is handeled by Cassie the Ponycorn. I was told a new spell was in fire elf village but have yet to find one, but do the quest for Cassie and when complete you will see she has the convert Buckel for the different schools.
With the hardship placed on a player placing converts one at a time, it was very time consuming and would get you killed with no time to blade or shield at all. I am glad the game saw that the players needed this because of the changes in the game play at this level.
My hat is off to you KI because you saw a need and filled it. Now all I need to do is figure out what the other card i got is, it gives 10% on pierce, Never understood pierce, and still dont, what is its purpose may I ask?

Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
piercing removes resist from the opponent, suppose you face a wizard with 29 resist and you use your pierce, the resist will be lowered to 19 instead of 29.
this spell is very useful in pvp also the spell infallible also gives pierce.

Wolf ashstrider lvl 80 pyro

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Darkblood1 wrote:
The Multi convert spell can be found in The Wild, it is handeled by Cassie the Ponycorn. I was told a new spell was in fire elf village but have yet to find one, but do the quest for Cassie and when complete you will see she has the convert Buckel for the different schools.
With the hardship placed on a player placing converts one at a time, it was very time consuming and would get you killed with no time to blade or shield at all. I am glad the game saw that the players needed this because of the changes in the game play at this level.
My hat is off to you KI because you saw a need and filled it. Now all I need to do is figure out what the other card i got is, it gives 10% on pierce, Never understood pierce, and still dont, what is its purpose may I ask?

That other card is a spear~ armour piercing. Each school gets one, in addition to their mass prism; the exception is Balance, which doesn't use prisms and gets 2 sets of tri-spears (elemental and spirit, just like the blades in Krok) instead.

What armour piercing does: it takes away a portion of your opponent's resistance~ just like the astral spell Infallible, except that a spear is a lower percentage and is good for one spell only.

Hope this helps!

El Veeb
the Archmage of Awesome ;)