Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Impressive life spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
I have all of the respect for life (as one myself) but can we do stuff a bit less fey-related? In order to help come up with cooler spells for life, I decided to post my own.

Summer Knight

Rank 10

Damage: 850-925

Description: A greata amount of the mooks from our past (wraiths, gobblers, etc) and are then chased away by a blinding yellow light. The Summer Knight (a man in full-plate green armor wielding a broadsword) looks down at the target, and sloashes them, dealing the damage. It then gives the caster a guiding light.)

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
scalemaster2 wrote:
I have all of the respect for life (as one myself) but can we do stuff a bit less fey-related? In order to help come up with cooler spells for life, I decided to post my own.

Summer Knight

Rank 10

Description: A greata amount of the mooks from our past (wraiths, gobblers, etc) and are then chased away by a blinding yellow light. The Summer Knight (a man in full-plate green armor wielding a broadsword) looks down at the target, and sloashes them, dealing the damage. It then gives the caster a guiding light.)

I like the animation and the spell. But the damage is a no, Life is already very weak already. I suggest the damage go from 850-925 to lets say 950- 1200? Its stronger which is needed. I understand life is suppose to heal but can at least have DECENT damage KI?

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
mommala wrote:
scalemaster2 wrote:

Summer Knight

Rank 10

I like the animation and the spell. But the damage is a no, Life is already very weak already. I suggest the damage go from 850-925 to lets say 950- 1200? Its stronger which is needed. I understand life is suppose to heal but can at least have DECENT damage KI?

Life having weak damage is kind of the point. Power/accuracy/health are balanced. That damage would actually be very good for life.

Scarlet Nightdreamer, Level 76 Diviner.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2011
mommala wrote:
scalemaster2 wrote:

Summer Knight

Rank 10

i think that is all great and wizard101 should publish rank 1o spellz