Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Suggestion

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
So far, I am loving the housing on the test realm!

However, it occurs to me that, within the housing, it would be fantastic to have a place to keep your pets when they're not equipped! You know, a little pen in the yard where one could put one's minotaur, ghoul and storm hound for safe keeping? How about a nice big cage/perch for that bloodbat and piggle?

Really, it can't be good for them to spend all their time in a cramped backpack or that musty old trunk.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2008
I totally agree, maybe even a bird cage or something of the sort for those flying pets.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I like this idea, it would be nice and would individualize our places a bit more.

And besides, we know in a pet and human relationship who is really in charge, right Gamma? :)

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
ArcanaJayne wrote:

However, it occurs to me that, within the housing, it would be fantastic to have a place to keep your pets when they're not equipped! You know, a little pen in the yard where one could put one's minotaur, ghoul and storm hound for safe keeping? How about a nice big cage/perch for that bloodbat and piggle?

Really, it can't be good for them to spend all their time in a cramped backpack or that musty old trunk.

I agree our pets need breathing room :-) :D

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
ArcanaJayne wrote:

LOL!!! And if you've stuffed your trunk with moth balls the pets will smell funky when you take it out!! :D Then you'll have to spend extra time bathing Fluffy (or whatever its name is) to get the moth ball smell out.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Would be nice to have it set so all the wizards you have on a single account can share the same house not having to buy all new ones for each one.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2009
Ive been away for weeks and when i get back its STILL the SAME furniture being sold in shops and bazaar.. it was really exciting and fun doing my first home in Marle.. now halfway thru my second myth home ive already lost interest simply because its the SAME OLDE furniture everyday at the bazaar.. EVEN the RARE stuff at bazaar are starting to look boringly familiar..
with the introduction of a new batch of homes shouldnt we get new furniture items.. or at least like the coming new customisable pets system, at least let us do that with furniture too.. currently even furniture crafting is sadly neglected and limited.. which is a waste since this area holds alot of promise for those of us who love to interior decorate and are house proud.. with the current amount of available furniture to homes.. most homes looks boringly similar.. i hope there will be changes soon.. thank you