Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A pet i dont know?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
Does anybody have a pet like this? or happen to seen one? This pet had bat wings, a long cat like tail and some cat ears, it had a cute cat like face as well its pedigree was around 48, i am not sure what pack it came from but if some wizards know what i am talking bout i would like to hatch with it if they dont mind. :-)

Also i am looking for a best friend on wizard101, his name was Stephen Stormhunter and he was a pyromancer just like i am so if you are him or you happen to be friends with him please post thanks.

I will tell wizards what pets i have if they are interested in hatching with me.
My name is Jasmine RoseGem and i am a lvl 62 legendary pyromancer :D

Survivor
Apr 30, 2012
That is called a beast. I have one and so do a lot of my friends. They come from the hoard of the hydra pack. I don't know if this is true but i think they can also be gotten by hatching a dragon or a leopard, but don't try cause i don't know if this is true.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Sounds like you are describing the 'Beast' pet, and the full name depends on which one (color and traits) you are wanting. For the most part they are only available from the Hydra Hoard Pack, or as a guaranteed pet from the Majestic Bundle Pack, which you can get the 'strange' beast. The other 7 or so beasts, are all in the hydra pack and are random chances.

Wizard Central does not indicate that you can hatch any other 2 pets to get a beast of any sort - seems as if it's only available from a card pack or the bundle pack. But, you never really know.. that .01% might be out there. :D

Or you can hatch with someone that has it, and get a chance at getting it.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
There are 7 beast pets (those cute squirrel/cat/dragon-looking things) altogether, and they come from the Hydra's Hoard pack. I have at least one of each:

Spark Beast (Storm)
Forest Beast (Life)
Shadow Beast (Death)
Desert Beast (Balance)
Blaze Beast (Fire)
Snow Beast (Ice)
Strange Beast (Myth)*
Mythic Beast (also Myth, but gives a Balance card)

*this one has since been removed and is (according to Central) now part of the Majestic Bundle. Anyone who got one before it was removed was allowed to keep it~ awesome for me, since the Majestic Bundle isn't available in Canada (though I hope that will change soon).

Good luck getting a beast pet of your own~ if you still haven't, I'd be happy to hatch with you. ;)

Happy trails,
-veebz

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
vonawesome1 wrote:
There are 7 beast pets (those cute squirrel/cat/dragon-looking things) altogether, and they come from the Hydra's Hoard pack. I have at least one of each:

Spark Beast (Storm)
Forest Beast (Life)
Shadow Beast (Death)
Desert Beast (Balance)
Blaze Beast (Fire)
Snow Beast (Ice)
Strange Beast (Myth)*
Mythic Beast (also Myth, but gives a Balance card)

*this one has since been removed and is (according to Central) now part of the Majestic Bundle. Anyone who got one before it was removed was allowed to keep it~ awesome for me, since the Majestic Bundle isn't available in Canada (though I hope that will change soon).

Good luck getting a beast pet of your own~ if you still haven't, I'd be happy to hatch with you. ;)

Happy trails,
-veebz

Aw thanks vonawesome1 :D but what i am wondering is how are we gonna add each other in order to do that? I trying to think how