Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice Sword in Moo Shu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
Can anyone absolutely confirm that the ice sword comes from plague oni? We've tried and tried a ridiculous number of times with no luck still though we have been getting repeat items. Can anyone confirm that the ice sword comes from plague oni in shiritaki temple? THanks

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
actully it can drop from any one thing or were if you are a level 40 or above

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
Icekingofthesouth wrote:
actully it can drop from any one thing or were if you are a level 40 or above
No it cannot, It comes from Plague Oni only. Storm feom Jade Oni. Myth from Death Oni, Balance from KagemooSha Fire from Oakheart Death from Tomugawa, and Life from Oyotomi. Hope thi helps :')

Survivor
May 24, 2008
Obsidian333 wrote:
Can anyone absolutely confirm that the ice sword comes from plague oni? We've tried and tried a ridiculous number of times with no luck still though we have been getting repeat items. Can anyone confirm that the ice sword comes from plague oni in shiritaki temple? THanks

I can confirm.

My Ice wizard got it from the Plague Oni in Shirataki Temple. Miraculously, it only took him 2 fights!

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
Obsidian333 wrote:

It does...

And so does the myth sword...

You should maybe try again, and wish yourself luck!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Survivor
Aug 14, 2008
banff97 wrote:
so do you have to be lv 40 to get a sword from a boss?

No, I am only 37 so far and thanks to some high level friends I already got one lvl 40 and two lvl 45 swords in my bank.