Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Vs Myth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
I thought I read that you guys fixed this. While playing another character, I battled the Cyclops General and then went to the book pedestal. The pedestal and the x command say "History of Storm Magic", but once you have clicked the x you get the message "Goal complete - History of Myth Magic"

So it is still mixed up.

Just a FYI

Thanks!

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
Defender
Feb 26, 2012
Prof. Greyrose that same thing has happened with your ice magic book it is called storm in the gobblestone castle
~John Dragoncatcher Archmage Sorcerer~

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Storm Vs Myth... the strongest and second strongest brute-force schools in the game. Which do you think would win!?

Defender
May 22, 2011
Survivor
Mar 12, 2010
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Well, it really just depends on stats and how you play your cards. Storm could win, as myth could as well and for the books i'm not really sure.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Technically, Storm and Fire are the schools that do the most damage, which results in their low resistances and accuracies. Still, I think that it does depend on the stratagies of the players. I can't personally say that I've encountered this glitch, but as long as you still get the book that you're supposed to, I don't think it seems like it would matter too much.