Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New idea for a shop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
I have a new idea for a shop in the shopping district. I think that there should be a mount shop that sells both permanent and temporary mounts all for gold. I think prospector zeke's selection is good and they all sell for gold, but they are only temporary and selection is limited. In the crowns shop, the selection is enormus, but not all of them sell for gold and some people spent their crowns that they had on something else that they wanted and/or cant afford crowns for whatever reason.. I think it makes sense that there should be a mount shop in the shopping district (and maybe in other locations in the spiral). They should sell for gold as well that way they are available to everyone. Tell me what you think? :)

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
not to sound mean but:

that would be like asking for a free w101 gift card because ki will not lower their prices, so whats the point when you can find zeke in every commons and the crowns shop anywhere?

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
wwiill11 wrote:
not to sound mean but:

that would be like asking for a free w101 gift card because ki will not lower their prices, so whats the point when you can find zeke in every commons and the crowns shop anywhere?

What I meant to say was that the mounts in the crowns shop could sell for that same price in this new shop and the same thing for zeke's selection.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
You said it yourself, "not all of them sell for gold." So here is my advice, just stop being such a complainer, go to wintertusk, start farming bosses, sell, and go get yourself a mount