Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

shark week so how bout something new

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
in honor of shark week lets add a new hoard pack ( why not storm hasnt gotten there pack yet >:O )
in this pack you have a

ultra rare chance at the pet shark ( one for each school )
and a ultra rare chance for 1 of 7 new shark mounts including new ones like the nurse shark ( life ) and the zombie shark ( death and yes this will be a dead shark brought back to life )
and the hammer head ( balance )
and much more

so what do ya think
also the shark pets each come with a shark spell
3 pip 400 damage 100% hit the damage will be the element of the shark

so what do ya think?

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
cool but too bad i couldn't buy it :( crowns are ruining me!

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
grvy123,

I think you're idea is great, especially on the shark mounts. Though, I'm not so sure about the 'zombie' shark, because of 1 reason:

1. What would a 'zombie' shark look like?
We all know what a 'zombie' looks like and will the 'zombie shark' be as (i don't know how to put this) scary as the real thing?

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Its a nice idea.

What got me was that they gave us a 1 DAY mount in honor of shark WEEK. I mean really. lol

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
i was thinking of crowns week lol. Each day you get 500 crowns for a week.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
thejordanator wrote:
Its a nice idea.

What got me was that they gave us a 1 DAY mount in honor of shark WEEK. I mean really. lol

I agree. they should have given us a 7day shark rental instead of a 1 day shark.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Galaxyl0l wrote:
grvy123,

I think you're idea is great, especially on the shark mounts. Though, I'm not so sure about the 'zombie' shark, because of 1 reason:

1. What would a 'zombie' shark look like?
We all know what a 'zombie' looks like and will the 'zombie shark' be as (i don't know how to put this) scary as the real thing?

not as scary but still a bunch scary

now i dont want to you know scare any kids so just google zombie shark on google images if your brave enough and imagine a wizard101 shark edited to look like it ( thats what a zombie shark on wiz101 would look like)
and lolz before now i didnt know there are irl zombie sharks
i just thought zombie sharks cause i couldnt think of anything else for death ( this coming from a divinecromancer ) ( meaning a diviner/necromancer )

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
If its scary as you say it is, its most likely fake and trying to scare you.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
conno365 wrote:
If its scary as you say it is, its most likely fake and trying to scare you.

fake or not

zombie shark is still a good idea i never said i think its 100% real might be fake

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
about the zombie shark thing, i was thinking of corroding shark from yugioh....