Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mega-snack pack: 2,500 crowns!?!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 31, 2011
I look in the crown shop to see snack pack for 100 crowns, then mega for 2,500. Personally, I think mega snacks, yes they are very useful, but only worth 500 crowns. If a hydra is 400, mega snacks are 500.

Jesbbag2
Evan level 73 life wizard
Evan level 13 storm wizard

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
jesbbag2 wrote:
I look in the crown shop to see snack pack for 100 crowns, then mega for 2,500. Personally, I think mega snacks, yes they are very useful, but only worth 500 crowns. If a hydra is 400, mega snacks are 500.

Jesbbag2
Evan level 73 life wizard
Evan level 13 storm wizard

hydra and mega snacks are completely different
hydra has a epic rarity prize that is really rare
thus they sell a larger quantity of it

mega snacks can also be farmed for something the hydra can not

sry but comparing a hoard pack to a snack pack is like comparing apples to oranges

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
If you plan on training a lot of pets, the only way to go is to strictly use mega snacks. What I'm about to tell you may seem expensive, but it is by far the most cost effective way to get tons of mega snacks.

Bite the bullet and buy 60,000 crowns when they are having a sale. Then buy 25 Evil Magma Peas, and 12 Couch Potatoes. Lay out the magma peas in a 5x5 grid. Lay out the couch potatoes in a 3x4 grid. When you lay out your grids, make sure the sides of the octagon shaped planting area are parallel to each other. This allows for one garden spell to cover the entire batch.

Not only will you get tons of reagents and treasure cards, you will get one mega snack per plant at Elder. You will have unlimited mega snacks for the rest of your time in the spiral.

P.S. You can put mega snacks in your shared bank so other wizards can train pets quickly and easily too.