Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finding missing quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2012
HI, I hope that someone can help me? I've finished Avalon and I'm now starting on my badges. It turns out that I'm missing a quest in Krokotopia as I haven't got the final badge. Is there anyway to find which quest is missing? I've run round and round trying to find where it could be and I can't find it. I know it's probably something simple, but how can I check?
Thanks

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
There is two quest in Krokotopia that is over looked. One is the one dealing with the card vendor in Krok and the other is the Mander Savior which you get in Tomb of the Storms by doing the Tomb of the Beguiler.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Manatee2012 wrote:
HI, I hope that someone can help me? I've finished Avalon and I'm now starting on my badges. It turns out that I'm missing a quest in Krokotopia as I haven't got the final badge. Is there anyway to find which quest is missing? I've run round and round trying to find where it could be and I can't find it. I know it's probably something simple, but how can I check?
Thanks

All the Krok quests are here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Krokotopia_Quests

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Check the Deck shop in Krokotopia. That's the one most people miss. That usually pops us close to the end of the storyline, so check there to see if the shopkeeper has a quest for you.

Good luck!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Manatee2012 wrote:
Thanks

Here are a few side quests from Krokotopia that I missed in the beginning:

1. Mshai Djeserit in The Ahnic Family Tomb, and
2. Buikhu Djeserit in The Djeserit Tomb, and
3. And did you get the side quest in the Deck Shop? This is the one that most people miss.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
Try the deck shop, there is a mander that will give you a quest if you havent already done that one.

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
The only solution as far I know is just search for the all quest vendors. I also missing quests at dragonspyre but it just helpless I cannot find my quests. KI should make quests tracker or put them on map so everyone can see.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2012
I found it, there's a quest in the deck shop that I missed.

However it would be good to have a way to find any missing quests!

Thanks