Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spider Golem - Share your knowledge!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2012
SPIDER GOLEM

I have researched this mechanical-looking pet and found that it is quite rare. A pet dropped from the 2nd Stoker in Kensington Park. Pumpkin Head is also another possible drop but I don't wish to wait until Halloween to get it. The Spider Golem can give one Clockwork Spider card at Epic.
People have said they completed the Kinsington Park quest fifty times and was not awarded the prize! Nonetheless, I will try to get the Spider Golem. Why? It belongs to Balance School and will probably give me satisfaction.

I wish to know if anyone will contribute any knowledge about this pet. If you have the Spider Golem, please tell me how long it took for you to receive the pet. Tell me if the challenge is worth it!

Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
if you really want to know, keninston park is very hard even for level 60-70 and it is 100 percent not worth it in my opinion. if you want a good balance pet try hatching with a hybrid hydra judegment or chimera and get good stats on those.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
spide golems are very annoying when used under water as they constantly jump up and down, their base stats are high but their talents are old... I think its better to hatch for them than to have pure ones