Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where can I get Spider Golem pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2012
I tried for the boss drop locations to get this mechanical pet but I only found few sentences of it. If you know anything about how to get this guy (bosses, pet vendors, ect.) please tell!

P.S. I realize I can get this guy from the hatching process but I see no one willing to hatch it anymore.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
i wanna say Kensington Park in Marleybone not %100 on that but its whichever blimp that is a hard dungeon :P

Defender
Mar 10, 2012
One drop is in marleybone where clanker is, the second one is at the hard tower in halloween at the last boss.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Disreputable wrote:
I tried for the boss drop locations to get this mechanical pet but I only found few sentences of it. If you know anything about how to get this guy (bosses, pet vendors, ect.) please tell!

P.S. I realize I can get this guy from the hatching process but I see no one willing to hatch it anymore.

Here are details on that pet from one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Spider_Golem

Looks like it is dropped by Pumpkin' Head (only at Halloween time), and by Stoker in Kensington Park.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
I don't know if this has been confirmed or not, but it looks like people are saying the Seraph and the Spider Golem pet are no longer dropped.