Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spells- post your ideas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
I am a fire wizard, and I have an idea for a new spell.
Fire lion!
It is a regular lion with flames for its mane and it's fur bristle on its tail. It appears in a plain with long grass and it is colored like the grass in Zafaria. It starts out sleeping, and then it wakes up and sees the target and roars. Blades and traps occur. Then it breathes fire at the enemy and does a little damage . Then a fire damage over time appears. KI, you can chose the level and the damage.i think it should be fire school only too. Tell me your great ideas too!

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
Toothless572 wrote:
I am a fire wizard, and I have an idea for a new spell.
Fire lion!
It is a regular lion with flames for its mane and it's fur bristle on its tail. It appears in a plain with long grass and it is colored like the grass in Zafaria. It starts out sleeping, and then it wakes up and sees the target and roars. Blades and traps occur. Then it breathes fire at the enemy and does a little damage . Then a fire damage over time appears. KI, you can chose the level and the damage.i think it should be fire school only too. Tell me your great ideas too![

i like the fire lion idea, check out my ideas!

Life:Gryphon Rnk: 10
875-965 to all enemies.
Lifeblade to caster.

Death:Hades Rnk:10
870-940 damage
-50 to next Healing spell

Ice:Sabertooth Rnk:10
850-950 to all enemies
Stun all enemies for 2 rounds

Storm:Archon Rnk:10
900-1000 to all enemies
Remove all charms from all enemies

Myth:Agrius Rnk:10
875-990 to all enemies
Remove all positive charms from enemies

Balance:King Cobra Rnk:10
790-870 to all enemies
-35 damage to next attack to all enemies

Fire:Warlock Rnk:10
890-980 to all enemies
-40 accuracy to all enemies

or

Elijah GreenDreamer
Adept Theurgist Lvl. 29

Explorer
May 27, 2012
Name: Soul Sapper
Pips: 6
Accuracy: 56%
Level: 48
School: DEATH ONLY

Effect: A tornado with yellow eyes goes into the battlefield, eats the target, fades, and it steals 900 hp of the target, and gives 870 back to the user.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Hmmm... I can think of only too. For just animation;

Balance: Iron Golem
A desert appears with an ancient stone landmark. The rocks in the land mark shift, the spring up to form a massive stone golem. It has cracks in it's skin where the rocks were put together. It sights the opponent. Blades and traps activate. It raises it's fist to smash the opponent, but crumbles to stone wich avalanche onto the opponent scoring damage.

Death: The flying dutchman.
An avalonian ruin appears. Fog covers the area, and the flying dutchman flies in on a ghostly ship and fires off his cannons. Blades and trap activate. He laughs, and points his sword at the opponents one at a time, stealing health from them and healing the wizard who cast it. He turns the ship around, giving all the opponents -30% to the next spell and disappears.

What do you think? William Deathhead,
transcended necromancer

Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
Myth, Saber tooth cat, Level 88, 10 Pips and Mana, Side effects, Steal 2 Positive Shields and Wards from all enemies and stun all enemies for 1 round, A Saber tooth cat is asleep in the middle of the field, then it sees the opponent and jumps awake :blades and traps occur: then it swipes at the opponents one by one, doing 100 damage the 1st time, and then 1000 damage the second time.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
Death, Zombie, level 88, 10 Pips and Mana, Side effect, -65% to next healing spell and dispel next 2 Death spells, A graveyard appears in the field, A zombie pulls it's way up out of the ground: blades and traps occur, the zombie attacks its opponent grabs it's opponent sucking up 1050 health, then it grabs the caster and gives it half the health.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
Storm, Zeus, level 88, 10 Pips and Mana, 65% accuracy, Side effect, + 35% Storm Blade to self, A harsh storm pours down onto the field, and a Lightning Bolt strikes down and Zeus appears: blades and traps occur: Zeus strikes all opponents with his master bolt doing 1120-1210 to all enemies

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
For a Death spell, I think there should be a Death Samurai!
At the beginning, there would be a lot of fog, and all of a sudden, a Death Samurai leaps out of the mist and slashes at each opponent with a long sword dealing about 700 damage to every opponent!
Tell me what you think!

Miranda Shadowblade
Adept Necromancer

Survivor
Apr 10, 2012