Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Epic Halloween Bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
wwiill11 wrote:
yeah, it is pretty hard to decorate for death. I think this idea is amazing, exept for 2 things:

1, the haunted house sounds exactly like the death house

I understand your concern,but I am not trying to get a clone of the death house that is simply bigger. I am not trying to get a school specific castle at all. I want one that invokes a Halloween theme,but not a school theme. I realize that a lot of what makes Halloween also coincides with the Death school,but there can be a lot of differences. The castle should be elegant,but with subtle reminders that it is haunted. It should also be decorated for Halloween, which involves parties,food,fun etc.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I had an idea on the staff<wand> that would look similar to Malistaires. I didnt design the exact stats,but thought of a nice<new> spell that would come with it.Right now death school has arguably the worst "wall" spell of any school. Give the staff a spell which in looks is similar,but much more beneficial. It would have same look and duration as death spell,but instead does this: "whenever a "heart" heal spell is cast,the heal is nullified to 0,and the caster takes damage equal to what the spell would have normally healed." :D

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
You just gave me a heart attack.
Because this is one of the BEST ideas I've EVER seen.
You inspire me to write more about bundles and boosters!
Thanks, and I hope they go through with this idea, Pysrik!

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
myish123456 wrote:
You just gave me a heart attack.
Because this is one of the BEST ideas I've EVER seen.
You inspire me to write more about bundles and boosters!
Thanks, and I hope they go through with this idea, Pysrik!

Thanks. I think if KI really puts their resources to it,this could be the best bundle so far,and I think it would be a huge success for them. :D

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
How about a friendly ghost that appears in the castle and gives a random item,just like the ape,and djinn in the other castle bundles?

Explorer
May 10, 2009
Best idea I have ever seen in the dorms. I would absolutely LOVE this in the game. KI, please add this to the game!

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
catman01 wrote:
Best idea I have ever seen in the dorms. I would absolutely LOVE this in the game. KI, please add this to the game!

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
If KI chooses to use this idea, I hope it doesn't come out at the last minute. I am a big Halloween fan,and would love a chance to decorate it,and have a epic party to show it off. I have several friends who feel the same way. :D

Survivor
May 21, 2011
Pyrsik wrote:
If KI chooses to use this idea, I hope it doesn't come out at the last minute. I am a big Halloween fan,and would love a chance to decorate it,and have a epic party to show it off. I have several friends who feel the same way. :D

I've seen your Halloween home and CANNOT WAIT for the Halloween party. These new ideas you've come up with are amazing too. I would suggest anyone interested in really seeing this bundle happen, start sharing this link. KI hopefully will see the interest and give it to us.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2011
Survivor
May 21, 2011
Pyrsik wrote:

Well being one who has been lucky enough to SEE your decorated Halloween home , I am definitely looking forward to the party there. Anyone who really wants to see this bundle come to pass, we all need to post it everywhere we can. I've already done FB. It can happen.

Survivor
Oct 30, 2009
love the idea would be awesome !but i would also like to say the person who said the death house isnt good for a death wizards need i am sorry but i disagree . i have the death house and i have a graveyard and it comes with a crypt . i have made mine perfect for a death wizard .it all in how you decorate it

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
A "teleport tapestry" that ports you to someplace cool,or a unique little mini-dungeon <similar to pagoda,but with a Halloween theme>,would also be a nice addition to the bundle.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
This IS a pretty cool idea. I'd probably buy a card that had something like this.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
I couldn't agree more with Pyrsik and HYDRAA7777
Bundle would be great, so would a large spacey house to go along with it! great idea :D

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Got the perfect ideal for the pet. The Thing from the Addams family ( I know the older gamers will know what I'm talking about) or a norm of Halloween a black cat. And for the mount a vampire with the head from the death school vampire spell or or if you want to go goofy a blood bat mount.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Halloween will soon be here. Will we be fortunate enough to get this bundle KI? :P

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
IDEA 1
It could also have keys to the halloween towers that is not able to be entered without the keys after halloween and you could set it up in your house you people without keys can help you..

IDEA 2
Your armor could be like spooky bobs (More realistic the ones you buy aren't completely the same)

IDEA 3
A made up dungeon where you can get special halloween decorations and pets for your house.

IDEA 4 A potion that will make you look like a ghost and be lightblue and transparent.

Are these good?

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Turnip78 wrote:
IDEA 1
It could also have keys to the halloween towers that is not able to be entered without the keys after halloween and you could set it up in your house you people without keys can help you..

IDEA 2
Your armor could be like spooky bobs (More realistic the ones you buy aren't completely the same)

IDEA 3
A made up dungeon where you can get special halloween decorations and pets for your house.

IDEA 4 A potion that will make you look like a ghost and be lightblue and transparent.

Are these good?

Yes,and I especially like idea 3 :)

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Real pity I can't spen my normal amount on crowns/bundles this much. -sigh-

Sounds like a wonderful idea.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
I dont know. they got enough bundles out now and besides they had a nightmare bundle out before i believe. so probably wont happen.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Pyrsik wrote:
I had an idea on the staff<wand> that would look similar to Malistaires. I didnt design the exact stats,but thought of a nice<new> spell that would come with it.Right now death school has arguably the worst "wall" spell of any school. Give the staff a spell which in looks is similar,but much more beneficial. It would have same look and duration as death spell,but instead does this: "whenever a "heart" heal spell is cast,the heal is nullified to 0,and the caster takes damage equal to what the spell would have normally healed." :D

Now that may be a bit overpowered dont you think. Also the wands they have now are just fine.