Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Merge Machine

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Hello fans and random people, its me Tamato5 with another great idea. I bring you the amazing idea of the Merge Machine! O: You might be wondering what this does, well its exactly what the title says. It takes 2 items of the same type (boots, hats, robes etc) and combines their stats, and when you get what comes out, it comes out with the look you chose between the 2 items, and best stats of the clothes (pets and housing items cannot be merged by the way) so then it leaves you with powerful items that you merged. Hope you liked my idea, post any comments or questions or ideas yourself :D See you all and my friends in the spiral.

"Great power is not leanred, it is earned"

Tristan DarkBlade Archmage Ice

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
Tamato5 wrote:
Hello fans and random people, its me Tamato5 with another great idea. I bring you the amazing idea of the Merge Machine! O: You might be wondering what this does, well its exactly what the title says. It takes 2 items of the same type (boots, hats, robes etc) and combines their stats, and when you get what comes out, it comes out with the look you chose between the 2 items, and best stats of the clothes (pets and housing items cannot be merged by the way) so then it leaves you with powerful items that you merged. Hope you liked my idea, post any comments or questions or ideas yourself :D See you all and my friends in the spiral.

"Great power is not leanred, it is earned"

Tristan DarkBlade Archmage Ice

*cough cough* stiching *cough cough*