Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

One in a Million?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
Hi guys!

I'm currently a 54 Pyro, and keep seeing how everyone gets the One in a Million badge, but I can't get that high in damage. I've been using Helephant with wyldfire, elemental trap, fire trap, elemental blade, fireblade, fuel, and a balanceblade. I only get about five thousand.

Any ideas?

Emmaline Mythblade
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
You will need sun school enchantment, as many feints (trained, tc, and gear or pet) as you can get, and a boss that will give you a boost for the spell.
You should try it on a Fire boss and start out by laying down an ice trap, followed by a fire prism and then all your other traps.
You need to put up every buff you can, whether trained spell, pet card, or gear card as well as try to go critical.

Don't feel bad, I have not gotten there yet, closest I have come is about 700k, but you really need to use every buff you can to reach 1 million.
Good luck!
pods

Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
Thanks so much Pods! i tried it again this morning and hit about 90K, but I couldn't find all the TC and my pet doesn't give me any cards. Do you have any idea where you can find Balance Blade and Blade Storm TC? I watched for them in the bazaar, but I can't find them.

Emmaline Mythblade
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
waywardthrone wrote:
Thanks so much Pods! i tried it again this morning and hit about 90K, but I couldn't find all the TC and my pet doesn't give me any cards. Do you have any idea where you can find Balance Blade and Blade Storm TC? I watched for them in the bazaar, but I can't find them.

Emmaline Mythblade
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Hey WayWardThrone!
If you wanted to find a Balance Blade TC and Blade Storm TC ask some other people to trade or ask your friends. If those people dont have it, try to find all the libraries and check them out! I didnt know where to get the Elemental Blade TC until my friend showed me, and that was the archivist in CL! Now I use that TC everytime I battle! It powers up my Sirens to do higher damage! (Even though it does a lot of damage already, LOL)

~Matthew DragonHunter~

Matthew DragonHunter ~ Lvl. 68 Diviner

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
waywardthrone wrote:

Emmaline Mythblade
Grandmaster Pyromancer

a lvl 54 pyro with no pets that give cards ( plz say your excluding non buff ones ) otherwise you should go grab your dragon spell and helephant pet

but anyways
bladestorm can be found in bazzar and its also on a strange beast pet ( one of the 2 myth ones they have i recomend hatching one or get the following)
balanceblades are common at bazaar
also another blade to add to the equation
dragonblade found on many gift card pets you can also find them common at the pet hatchery