Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

May cast unicorn

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
I dont understand i hatched with many pets that had unicorn yet i never get it myself! how does this work? do you need a certain pedigree?

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
Its really just all random. You can't expect to get the Unicorn spell on your first try. Just keep hatching with people that have the Unicorn spell and you should be alright. But just curious what is your pet and pet pedigree.

Hope this helps.

Level 70 Ice Wizard
Level 51 Balance Wizard

Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
Void basilisk pedigree 87 adult

i hatched with something that had spritely and unicorn o.o

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
I hatched and got the unicorn mine was a girraff. took a few trys though and was hard to find someone how was willing to hatch. my next goal spritly and unicorn on the same pet woo! hey if you have a spritly pet i would be willy to hatch it with my unicorn pet, good luck to you and hope you get it!

Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
Defender
Jan 28, 2010
zakariyaman wrote:
my utility dragon ancient is spritely

ok well let me know if you want to hatch and we can see if we can find each other on the game and we will hatch till you get that unicorn

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
zakariyaman wrote:

Well I know that there is nothing wrong with your pedigree for sure. But if you just keep on hatching and training you'll get it before you can say MAY CAST UNICORN. :P

Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
Gamester999 wrote:
zakariyaman wrote:

Well I know that there is nothing wrong with your pedigree for sure. But if you just keep on hatching and training you'll get it before you can say MAY CAST UNICORN. :P

that makes me feel better :P